Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

North Carolina Moms North Carolina Moms

Asheville activities?

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:55 PM
  • 11 Replies
I am a new mom in the asheville area. I am a SAHM and I wanted to find some activities I can do with baby. Anyone know of any moms groups, play groups or other fun things to do?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 1:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
outer.banks
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:06 PM

Hi there! Welcome to the group. I'm quite a drive from you but hopefully someone will pop up with some suggestions.

Slayton723
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:08 PM
Hi! I'm from the asheville area but I'm expecting my first here in nov. Welcome! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MMerrill
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 6:31 PM

Not sure about mom groups and things to do with a baby, I'm in Asheville and pregnant with my first so I'm wondering the same thing you are!  Welcome to the area though :)

CafeMom Tickers

wedding countdown

NatalieMH
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:22 PM
Hi! I am not up to date on current infant groups.....but they are out there! I always did mom and baby yoga and storytime at the library and met the majority of my mom friends through that. There is so much to do with toddlers! Gymnastics, tiny tykes, playlodge, nature center, health adventure, little gym, wee naturalists....the list goes on forever! Welcome to the area!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamivon2
by Sandra on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:09 PM

hello to the group

I dont know anything about Ashville..Sorry

Slayton723
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:12 PM
I passed play lodge today...what is that place?

Quoting NatalieMH:

Hi! I am not up to date on current infant groups.....but they are out there! I always did mom and baby yoga and storytime at the library and met the majority of my mom friends through that. There is so much to do with toddlers! Gymnastics, tiny tykes, playlodge, nature center, health adventure, little gym, wee naturalists....the list goes on forever! Welcome to the area!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Slayton723
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:13 PM
Aren't you due very soon?

Quoting MMerrill:

Not sure about mom groups and things to do with a baby, I'm in Asheville and pregnant with my first so I'm wondering the same thing you are!  Welcome to the area though :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Eliots_momma
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:15 PM
Play lodge is an indoor playground. They have slides and things to climb on and such.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jbyrd898
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:47 AM

The Treehouse a Cafe at Play on Merrimon is great, they have a play area, and indoor "treehouse" with slide. They also have classes. Mighty Mites downtown has a play time for walking to three, at the Phoenix Gym. We do a lot of different parks too. Music Together is a great class if you are interested in that type of thing.

JustThe10ofUs
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:24 AM

Bumping

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN