Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

J10.... Come here!

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:44 PM
  • 14 Replies
How many rooms do you have in your home? How do you have the children set up as far as sleeping arrangements?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rain2Rinse
by Representative on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:47 PM
Pfffft, everyone knows they are curious, too! Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rain2Rinse
by Representative on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:48 PM
I have crazy baby fever right now! I just thought to myself, I wonder what it would take to convince dh to have 8 babies. O_o
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JustThe10ofUs
by Rose on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:52 PM
1 mom liked this

We have 6 bedrooms.  The boys (17 & 15) each have their own rooms.  Then our DDs are paired up.  Our 10 & 6 yos share a room, our 4 & 3 yos share a room, and our twins share a room. If our girls had their way they would all share one room. lol They are very close.    

We lost our daughter Rebecca when she was 3 months old...jic you're doing the math.  She was born with t-18 in 2004.

Join us in the  North Carolina Moms group!

JustThe10ofUs
by Rose on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:55 PM

DH and I didn't plan to have a big family...in fact when we met we were both DONE.  hahaha!  My boys are from my first marriage.  He has two boys from his first marriage.  Our DDs are ours together.  So counting everyone...there are 11 children.  ;)

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

I have crazy baby fever right now! I just thought to myself, I wonder what it would take to convince dh to have 8 babies. O_o

Rain2Rinse
by Representative on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:55 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your daughter :(

Is it complete chaos in your house all of the time?

Quoting JustThe10ofUs:

We have 6 bedrooms.  The boys (17 & 15) each have their own rooms.  Then our DDs are paired up.  Our 10 & 6 yos share a room, our 4 & 3 yos share a room, and our twins share a room. If our girls had their way they would all share one room. lol They are very close.    

We lost our daughter Rebecca when she was 3 months old...jic you're doing the math.  She was born with t-18 in 2004.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JustThe10ofUs
by Rose on Oct. 8, 2012 at 11:57 PM

It's controlled chaos.  lol  I had my act together better before the twins were born.  This past year has been a wild ride.  Its getting easier though.  =)

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

I'm sorry to hear about your daughter :(

Is it complete chaos in your house all of the time?

Quoting JustThe10ofUs:

Slayton723
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:01 AM
I'm sorry for your loss :( it's awesome your kids are so close though!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JustThe10ofUs
by Rose on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:07 AM
1 mom liked this

I have happy memories of Rebecca...she was a very special baby.  Being her mommy changed my life forever. 

Quoting Slayton723:

Slayton723
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:14 AM
T-18 is a chromosone disorder right? Sorry I ask so many questions.

Quoting JustThe10ofUs:

I have happy memories of Rebecca...she was a very special baby.  Being her mommy changed my life forever. 

Quoting Slayton723:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JustThe10ofUs
by Rose on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:30 AM

Yes, its a terminal chromosomal disorder.  My pregnancy was normal...easy even. She was born fullterm on her due date.  We thought that we were delivering a healthy baby....we had no clue anything was wrong until she was born.  It was quite a shock...I'd never even heard of trisomy 18 before that day.  

Quoting Slayton723:

T-18 is a chromosone disorder right? Sorry I ask so many questions.

Quoting JustThe10ofUs:

Quoting Slayton723:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)