Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

North Carolina Moms North Carolina Moms

Poor Paul Ryan - Not a fan but I think he got spanked pretty hard at the debate

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:04 AM
  • 28 Replies

K, not a Bill fan either but...

Join us in the North Carolina Moms group!

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JustThe10ofUs
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:42 AM

CNN poll disagrees....they are declaring Ryan the winner.  Yes, Biden was beating Ryan's tail...but it was done ina such a way that made the public dislike him.  Not a strong debate performance for either of them, but Biden sucked the big green one.  

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/tygrrrr-express/2012/oct/11/2012-vp-debate-paul-ryan-cerebral-joe-biden-unctio/

Join us in the  North Carolina Moms group!

mom_to_travis
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:40 PM

I think most people that came away from that debate saying they don't like Joe Biden probably didn't like him to begin with.

Quoting JustThe10ofUs:

CNN poll disagrees....they are declaring Ryan the winner.  Yes, Biden was beating Ryan's tail...but it was done ina such a way that made the public dislike him.  Not a strong debate performance for either of them, but Biden sucked the big green one.  

http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/tygrrrr-express/2012/oct/11/2012-vp-debate-paul-ryan-cerebral-joe-biden-unctio/

mom_to_travis
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:41 PM

Not a great night for Ryan.

JustThe10ofUs
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 12:56 PM

Ryan kept his dignity and honestly...I was impressed by his cool demeanor.  He came across as a very patient levelheaded guy.  He's obviously VERY good with children...I like that.   

Quoting mom_to_travis:

mom_to_travis
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:00 PM

LOL!  I get it.  You like Ryan.  I like Biden.  Get it? 

I do think ryan kept his cool last night, but I already expected that he would.  He just didn't have anything of much substance to say. 

P.S., I already know you disagree.  It's okay.  We can disagree.

Quoting JustThe10ofUs:

Ryan kept his dignity and honestly...I was impressed by his cool demeanor.  He came across as a very patient levelheaded guy.  He's obviously VERY good with children...I like that.   

Quoting mom_to_travis:

JustThe10ofUs
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 2:08 PM

I was disappointed in his closing...it sounded more like s political ad than final statement....but he is pretty green at this kind of malarkey.  ;)

I never would have guessed that you are an obama/biden supporter.  *jaw hits the floor*

Quoting mom_to_travis:

LOL!  I get it.  You like Ryan.  I like Biden.  Get it? 

I do think ryan kept his cool last night, but I already expected that he would.  He just didn't have anything of much substance to say. 

P.S., I already know you disagree.  It's okay.  We can disagree.

Quoting JustThe10ofUs:

Quoting mom_to_travis:

4kidz916
by Bronze Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:11 PM
1 mom liked this

I liked the way he kept his cool as well.  He came across as very respectful while Joe Biden seem very arrogant with his childish laughing and faces.  

Quoting JustThe10ofUs:

Quoting mom_to_travis:

arpazia
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 4:50 PM
Hahahaha!!! Oh I love love it!
I love bill maher :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SimplyEnchanted
by Kristin on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:57 PM
1 mom liked this

I thought Biden was rude and annoying and honestly? I had no previous opinion of him. He had a lot of fake smiles and rudely interrupted. :-/

Quoting JustThe10ofUs:

Quoting mom_to_travis:

Mama to five beautiful girls-
Piper(11), Paris(9), Prue(7), Priya(4)&Kahlan(2) and two angel babies that were too precious for earth, Angel('09) and Evenstar('12)

MamaPeanut
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 7:50 AM
Ryan may have faltered in substance, but Biden acted like a smug child.

I've never been an Obama/Biden supporter, and neither of their debate performances are doing anything to change my mind.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN