Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

North Carolina Moms North Carolina Moms

Poor Paul Ryan - Not a fan but I think he got spanked pretty hard at the debate

Posted by   + Show Post

K, not a Bill fan either but...

Join us in the North Carolina Moms group!

by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:04 AM
Replies (11-20):
Rain2Rinse
by Representative on Oct. 13, 2012 at 12:16 PM
1 mom liked this
He got spanked? Certainly no more than Obama did recently. Maybe that very fact is responsible for biden's behavior. He acted like a child in need of discipline. Dd was watching the debate, and she said, "He is such a brat!"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
arpazia
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 11:16 AM
Romney was a rude jerk and that's ok it shows aggression and power,
SOME people thought Biden was rude and that makes him a smug little brat?!
I don't get it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JustThe10ofUs
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 2:55 PM
1 mom liked this

ITA with your DD...she's a smart girl.  It was more than the smirking....he interupted constantly. Even members of his own party were tweeting that he needed to knock it off.   

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

He got spanked? Certainly no more than Obama did recently. Maybe that very fact is responsible for biden's behavior. He acted like a child in need of discipline. Dd was watching the debate, and she said, "He is such a brat!"

Join us in the  North Carolina Moms group!

jesse123456
by on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:56 PM
1 mom liked this

I disagree. He was poised, showed self-control for not looking at VP Biden and asking him if he needed help, and had a great command of the issues. He can't know as much as the POTUS or the VP, but he understood and showed it. Plus, he has written 2 budgets for the US, so he understands that part of our gov't too. No, he didn't get spanked. He didn't even get scolded. He won just by the fact he was there to debate and not put on the theatrics that people use when they are trying to get you to buy what you are selling as VP Biden did.

celestegood
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 10:57 AM
No, not a great night for him.

Quoting mom_to_travis:

Not a great night for Ryan.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 10:58 AM
I think Biden won. HE was simply playing by the same rules that Romney set in the first debate.

Quoting jesse123456:

I disagree. He was poised, showed self-control for not looking at VP Biden and asking him if he needed help, and had a great command of the issues. He can't know as much as the POTUS or the VP, but he understood and showed it. Plus, he has written 2 budgets for the US, so he understands that part of our gov't too. No, he didn't get spanked. He didn't even get scolded. He won just by the fact he was there to debate and not put on the theatrics that people use when they are trying to get you to buy what you are selling as VP Biden did.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 10:58 AM
I think he was playing by the rules that Romney seemed to want everyone else to play by.

Quoting JustThe10ofUs:

ITA with your DD...she's a smart girl.  It was more than the smirking....he interupted constantly. Even members of his own party were tweeting that he needed to knock it off.   

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 10:59 AM
LMAO so agree.

Quoting arpazia:

Romney was a rude jerk and that's ok it shows aggression and power,

SOME people thought Biden was rude and that makes him a smug little brat?!

I don't get it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
celestegood
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 10:59 AM
Biden won, Obama won the last one.
So, majority wins here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AlekD
by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 11:01 AM
Bill Maher is an insufferable jerk. I dont know how he got a show.

I think the general consensus now is that Ryan performed better but lied more and Biden acted like an idiot but lied less. Neither of them really won.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)