Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

old toys wanted

Posted by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 2:34 PM
  • 26 Replies

please read .... i am not asking for a hand out .. i am looking for any un wanted non broken toys that i can give my girls for christmas .. this yr has been hard for us .. i got sick back in august and had been out of work till two weeks ago but boss is still having me on light duty only getting 5hrs a week ... i have 2 little girls ages 3 and 8 .. anything would be a huge blessing for us .. we are located in greensboro .. i would be willing to work out a trade with you ....

i have

twilight all 4 books / posters /

old light bright with papers and pegs

my first leap pad

leap pad

junior clothing size 3 small

by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 2:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamivon2
by Sandra on Nov. 6, 2012 at 2:38 PM

what do they like..

greeniemommy
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 2:44 PM

they love polly pockets and littlest pet shop ... my oldest has gone on to your squinkies .. 3yr old loves to play mommy always stealing soda boxes to make beds for her baby dolls .. pretty much anything girly .. they dont mind if toys are used its something new to them .. i just ask they dont be broke .. dont want my 3 yr old to get hurt on them .. i also make jewelry and my mom does all kinds of hair bows from babies to adults we would be willing to trade out for the girls to have a good christmas ..

kellynh
by Kelly on Nov. 6, 2012 at 3:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Pm me your addy
msmizuki19
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 3:19 PM
I will see what I can do my little one is 11 months but my mom keeps all my old toys, so I'll look. Y'all are in our prayers.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
greeniemommy
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 3:21 PM

thank you so much

JennMcBride
by Jenn on Nov. 6, 2012 at 9:56 PM

Praying for you momma. I have 4 kids and we are having no Christmas here this year with my DH being out of work. I have a church whos trying to help me get them all shoes and I think Im going to wrap them up for Christmas for them. Have you tried seeing if theres any kind of Angel tree or Christmas assitance there in your county? I know the big one here ended on Halloween so Im nogt sure whos still accepting apps.  I will keep my eyes open for anyway to help you, Im near Forsyth county so were not that far away. =)

greeniemommy
by on Nov. 6, 2012 at 10:44 PM

all the places here u had to sign up for back in septemeber and i couldnt do so being in and out of hospitals ... that is why i figured id see if maybe someone had some old toys laying around .. my girls dont care if things are new from a store as long as its new to them they dont minds

JennMcBride
by Jenn on Nov. 10, 2012 at 11:04 PM
I was told that Social Services, Salvation Army, and the YMCA still have the Christmas programs open. Im nut sure what the Y does other than an angel tree. Let me know if they can help you.

Quoting greeniemommy:

all the places here u had to sign up for back in septemeber and i couldnt do so being in and out of hospitals ... that is why i figured id see if maybe someone had some old toys laying around .. my girls dont care if things are new from a store as long as its new to them they dont minds

Panty.Pirate
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 10:41 AM
I have a pink mobigo you can have, we have already bought my daughter a dsi so I doubt she will miss it, she already doesn't play with it as it is. I work in greensboro.
angie2568
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 3:31 PM

Send me your address please. I live in Kville/Colfax/Oakridge area.

I have an older daughter (14), I have kept ALOT, I also have 2 boys 8 & 4 yrs old.

*I hope it gets better for you. I am in similiar situation.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)