Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

North Carolina Moms North Carolina Moms

PIOG Gemstone and healing...

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:50 PM
  • 5 Replies

Quote Like Reply to Post

Do you have any? Do you believe in them?

When I was younger maybe (teenager) my mom and I we would go out and buy those gem stones. it was one of those mother/daughter bonding things.. we pretty much knew their names what they were good for, their meanings and so on...eventually we (I guess rather me) grew out of it.. you know..

Yesterday in scouts my son and his den talked about gem stone and I started to get interested in them again.. I have a few at home.. not as many as my mom and I used to have.. Right now I think I have about 10.... My mom and I had probably well over 50.. they were all over the place...

My question is.. Does anyone believe in those? Do you have any? Do you collect them..

If you dont believe in Gem healing,.. Do you believe in any other kind of natural healing??.

Please share your stories

thank you

by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
oldfashionSAHM
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:04 PM

i believe in natural healing and healing stones.

but i don't really have a story to share

IncognitoOne
by ResidentStalker on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:28 AM
I've never really explored it at all....but I should!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Rain2Rinse
by Representative on Nov. 21, 2012 at 1:36 PM
I haven't explored it. Spuds interesting.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JennMcBride
by Jenn on Nov. 21, 2012 at 1:45 PM

I don't know if this counts but my baby had a terriable time teething and someone told me to get him an amber necklace and its made a huge difference, I don't even know when hes teething anymore. =)

mamivon2
by Sandra on Nov. 21, 2012 at 1:55 PM

yes my mother gave one for my kids.. I sadly never really used it.. but still have it as a keep sake

Quoting JennMcBride:

I don't know if this counts but my baby had a terriable time teething and someone told me to get him an amber necklace and its made a huge difference, I don't even know when hes teething anymore. =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)