Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

North Carolina Moms North Carolina Moms

I'm excited!

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:49 PM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this
I just ordered my first cloth diapers!!

I can't wait to give this a test run, lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
oldfashionSAHM
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:25 AM

awesome.... i love ours.

IncognitoOne
by ResidentStalker on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:28 AM

I hope I love them, lol.

I'm not sure how I'm going to deal with extra washing, but I'm sure it won't be that bad.

But I'll still have to buy disposables, DH won't change a cloth, and neither will my parents, so I'll have to keep a small pack around for when I'm not around. 

Quoting oldfashionSAHM:

awesome.... i love ours.

oldfashionSAHM
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:07 AM

Mine said the same thing. i have some pocket diapers that they use. hubby will use a snappy though, and even use pins once in a while. i always tell them i will clean out the diapers, but now hubby and the older kids have gotten where they will rinse them out too.

Quoting IncognitoOne:

I hope I love them, lol.

I'm not sure how I'm going to deal with extra washing, but I'm sure it won't be that bad.

But I'll still have to buy disposables, DH won't change a cloth, and neither will my parents, so I'll have to keep a small pack around for when I'm not around. 

Quoting oldfashionSAHM:

awesome.... i love ours.

IncognitoOne
by ResidentStalker on Nov. 21, 2012 at 9:19 AM
I think my mom thinks diapers are how they were way back when, lol. I keep telling her they're better now and she's like, "I doubt it."

I'm sure DH probably thinks he'll mess it up.

I ordered Alva pockets because they were cheap, lol. $4.79 per diaper. It'll do until I decide I'm as in love as I think I'll be.

Quoting oldfashionSAHM:

Mine said the same thing. i have some pocket diapers that they use. hubby will use a snappy though, and even use pins once in a while. i always tell them i will clean out the diapers, but now hubby and the older kids have gotten where they will rinse them out too.

Quoting IncognitoOne:

I hope I love them, lol.

Quoting oldfashionSAHM:

awesome.... i love ours.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Rain2Rinse
by Representative on Nov. 21, 2012 at 1:32 PM
What did you buy?!

I'm starting my stash for this little bean. I take the diapers out every day and just look at them. Soon I will have a little baby bum to put in them!!! Eeeek!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IncognitoOne
by ResidentStalker on Nov. 21, 2012 at 1:59 PM
1 mom liked this

I've only bought 6 Alvababy pockets so far. They're not here yet, I just ordered last night....I'll let you know how I like them. 

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

What did you buy?!

I'm starting my stash for this little bean. I take the diapers out every day and just look at them. Soon I will have a little baby bum to put in them!!! Eeeek!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)