Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

North Carolina Moms North Carolina Moms

I am 2 seconds away from....

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 12:27 AM
  • 13 Replies
...killing my darn cat!!! He is pissing me off tonight!! First he climbed up into the christmas tree knocking bunches of ornaments down. I scolded him, he ran into the kitchen and ninja jumped onto the counter knocking my favorite mug into the floor! Waaaaa!!! It's my bedtime tea mug from disney! Broken!!! Anyone want a pair of black fuzzy slippers for christmas? Thete should be enough to make a pair. Punk cat!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 12:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
IncognitoOne
by ResidentStalker on Dec. 14, 2012 at 1:03 AM
Lol. I'd take a pair, but I'm allergic to cats.

I can't get mad, because it's not his fault......but Diesel clears off the end tables with his tail when he gets excited, lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mamivon2
by Sandra on Dec. 14, 2012 at 6:47 AM

LOL sounds like my house... we had a cat once that walked to close by a candle and got himself on fire.. thank God it wasnt bad just some fur but still..

Does your cat go outside

oldfashionSAHM
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 7:55 AM

our cat sleeps under our tree.

we use to have a kitten that would climb into the tree and sleep in it. between her and the puppy we had they broke the tree stand. we stacked books under the one side to do the rest of the year. 

JustThe10ofUs
by Rose on Dec. 14, 2012 at 8:49 AM
He's not supposed to but he hodes behind the copier at the back door and when the kids open the door, he bolts. Then he get yired, cold, hungry, and tries to claw his way back in through the windows. He's a terrorist.

Quoting mamivon2:

LOL sounds like my house... we had a cat once that walked to close by a candle and got himself on fire.. thank God it wasnt bad just some fur but still..

Does your cat go outside

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NoahandEliza
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 8:51 AM
My cat is on a mouse killing spree. It's gross but at least she doesn't let them get inside, so I like her a lot lately!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kellynh
by Kelly on Dec. 14, 2012 at 8:53 AM

Surely this is not your sweet little cuddly boy?? Him?? Why, I positively can't believe it!! ;) lol!!!

JustThe10ofUs
by Rose on Dec. 14, 2012 at 8:59 AM
Hahahaha!! Yep...it's him. He still tries to curl up in my chest at bedtime....which is sweet.

Quoting kellynh:

Surely this is not your sweet little cuddly boy?? Him?? Why, I positively can't believe it!! ;) lol!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4kidz916
by Bronze Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 1:39 PM

We have cats but they are outside so we don't have that problem. 

JustThe10ofUs
by Rose on Dec. 14, 2012 at 2:38 PM
We have outside cats too....thats whete panthet came from. He was a newborn and dh's dog was using him for a chewtoy. His mother wouldn't take him back. I ended up bottle feeding his spoiled butt every two hrs for sevetal weeks. He doesn't know how to be a cat. He showers with me and dh. He even stands on his hind legs to pee. He's crazy. He wouldn't make it a day outside. Our other toms would kick his tail.

Quoting 4kidz916:

We have cats but they are outside so we don't have that problem. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rain2Rinse
by Representative on Dec. 14, 2012 at 4:39 PM
1 mom liked this
My husband has a cat, but I genuinely hate her, so booo advice. I will sign up for a pair of slippers, though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)