Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

North Carolina Moms North Carolina Moms

DAUGHTER TURNING 9 ... LOOKING FOR CHEAP DOLLS .. LIKE .... DO U HAVE TO SELL CHEAP .. GREENSBORO NC ONLY

Posted by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 7:35 PM
  • 4 Replies

money was beyond tight this yr and still is .. daughter is turning 9 and i would like to have a little something to give to her .. if anyone has some like new dolls on the line of ... bratz barbies monster high winx club ect please let me know how many and what you are asking for them looking for boys and girls .. must be in greensboro .. i do not drive and moms car is on its last life so can only meet around yancville st post office

by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 7:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mamivon2
by Sandra on Dec. 27, 2012 at 9:53 PM

have you tried wishuponahero.com

Rain2Rinse
by Representative on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:07 AM
Dd just started playing with dolls, so most of hers are from Christmas.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kellynh
by Kelly on Jan. 1, 2013 at 9:26 AM

I have a question for you. If dd's birthday was this close to Christmas, and you were only using the gift card I sent you for stocking stuffers, why didn't you buy her a small doll then? 

If you have items to trade, you might be better off selling them on eBay and then getting your dd something they want. 

greeniemommy
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 2:16 PM

because i was told not to worry about it and to go a head and do all for christmas her father was supose to do all for her birthday but has failed to do so ... he comes up with all excuses now on why he can not do so ... that is why i asked if someone has some to sell cheap ... i got a little from my last check but not enough to pay 30 for one doll of the new monster high .. lucky a friend found me one for only 7.50 at family dollar not right girl but will do she is still a monster ...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN