Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

North Carolina Moms North Carolina Moms

Sorry Ive been MIA but Ive been dealing with a sick baby of mine own. =( Cole was able to come off the cpap and feeding tubes and got to come home late last night. YAY. My SIL is so happy to be back at home with all her other kids. Ive not been to see him yet since my LO is sick now too. But Im hoping we can get together soon. Your prayers mean so much to my family..thank you. 

My nephew was born on December 19 and has been in the hospital for 2 weeks now. He has RSV, is losing weight like crazy, hes now developed pneumonia (sp) and his right lung collapsed. To top it all off hes battling Rhino virus. =( He stopped breathing and turned blue and was rushed to the ER, since being there hes stopped breathing 4 more times. My sister in law has 4 other kids at home and they are having a really rough time with all of this. Hes on a cpap machine and every time they start trying to wean him off it he struggles to breath so they have to up it back up. We were told tonight that they will not send him home untill hes completly weaned off the cpap so we have no idea how much longer it could be. Any prayers or good thoughts you could send our family would be great...thanks. 

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jan. 10, 2013 at 10:03 PM
Replies (31-34):
NatalieMH
by on Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:20 PM
1 mom liked this
So glad to hear that he is home!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kellynh
by Kelly on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:20 AM
1 mom liked this

That's a wonderful update!! What a blessing!! Thank you, Lord!!

SimplyEnchanted
by Kristin on Jan. 17, 2013 at 10:44 AM

I am so happy to hear that he is doing better and I pray that all of you are well soon! ♥

Quoting JennMcBride:

Sorry Ive been MIA but Ive been dealing with a sick baby of mine own. =( Cole was able to come off the cpap and feeding tubes and got to come home late last night. YAY. My SIL is so happy to be back at home with all her other kids. Ive not been to see him yet since my LO is sick now too. But Im hoping we can get together soon. Your prayers mean so much to my family..thank you. 

My nephew was born on December 19 and has been in the hospital for 2 weeks now. He has RSV, is losing weight like crazy, hes now developed pneumonia (sp) and his right lung collapsed. To top it all off hes battling Rhino virus. =( He stopped breathing and turned blue and was rushed to the ER, since being there hes stopped breathing 4 more times. My sister in law has 4 other kids at home and they are having a really rough time with all of this. Hes on a cpap machine and every time they start trying to wean him off it he struggles to breath so they have to up it back up. We were told tonight that they will not send him home untill hes completly weaned off the cpap so we have no idea how much longer it could be. Any prayers or good thoughts you could send our family would be great...thanks. 

Pregnancy%20ticker
Mama to five beautiful girls- Piper(11), Paris(9), Prue(7), Priya(4)&Kahlan(2) and two angel babies that were too precious for earth, Angel('09) and Evenstar('12)

Bknotnobody
by Sadie on Jan. 18, 2013 at 3:23 PM
Yay for the update! :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)