Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question of the day 1/14

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:21 AM
  • 13 Replies
If you could have a conversation with someone who has already passed on....who would it be? Why?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NatalieMH
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:24 AM
I would love to talk with my great grandmother on my moms side. She had 8 kids and was tough as nails. She died when I was 4 and I think that I remember her to an extent. Her wedding ring is now mine. I love it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4kidz916
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:46 AM
1 mom liked this

It's hard to choose just one.  I would probably pick my dad's mom.  She passed away right before I turned 4 so I didn't have alot of time to spend with her.  I do remember that she would let me help her in the kitchen sometimes and those are great memories. 

IncognitoOne
by Angela on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:53 AM
1 mom liked this

My dad's dad. He's the only grandparent I never met. 

Rain2Rinse
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 3:09 PM
My very first bf. He left all of his friends and family behind. His two little girls are growing up without a father. His movie had just come out. He was doing so well.

I don't understand what was causing him so much pain. I don't understand why he wanted to go.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bknotnobody
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 6:57 PM
My dad, how come he never told me he had cancer? Why'd I have to find out after he died?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NatalieMH
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 8:59 PM
:-( that is so sad.

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

My very first bf. He left all of his friends and family behind. His two little girls are growing up without a father. His movie had just come out. He was doing so well.

I don't understand what was causing him so much pain. I don't understand why he wanted to go.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NatalieMH
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:01 PM
:-( wow. Maybe he felt that it would just upset everyone? How long do you think that he knew for?

Quoting Bknotnobody:

My dad, how come he never told me he had cancer? Why'd I have to find out after he died?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bknotnobody
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 9:18 PM
No we had a not so good relationship.

He knew for years, he battled it and kicked its ass into remission and then BAM! Bit him in the ass.

:-(

Quoting NatalieMH:

:-( wow. Maybe he felt that it would just upset everyone? How long do you think that he knew for?

Quoting Bknotnobody:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NatalieMH
by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 10:28 PM
Wow that is insane :-(

Quoting Bknotnobody:

No we had a not so good relationship.

He knew for years, he battled it and kicked its ass into remission and then BAM! Bit him in the ass.

:-(

Quoting NatalieMH:

Quoting Bknotnobody:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JustThe10ofUs
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 12:12 AM
My dad. I miss him so much.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)