Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Your NC hometown

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 8:48 PM
  • 13 Replies
What do you love most about your North Carolina hometown?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2013 at 8:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JennMcBride
by Jenn on Jan. 15, 2013 at 9:15 PM

I wasen't born here but I feel like where we live now is my hometown cause Ive been here so long. =) I love the small town feel, I can't go anywhere without running into someone I know, went to church with, kids go to school with or our kids have been in sports together. You don't find that in many places. 

IncognitoOne
by ResidentStalker on Jan. 15, 2013 at 11:40 PM

It's quiet. Even the city isn't a city, lol.

mamivon2
by Sandra on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:33 AM

I wasnt born nor raised here. so its not really my home town.. but its Graham NC.. I like it cause where we live alot of things are in walking distances.. movie theather, family dollar, dollar general, hair saloon, several restaurants, library, municipal buliding, firestation, police station, children museum, second hand shops...

4kidz916
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 8:30 AM
1 mom liked this

It's a small, rural town and it's a close drive in one direction to the Outer Banks or a close drive in the opposite direction to Virginia for shopping.

mygirls2012
by Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:41 PM

Quoting 4kidz916:

It's a small, rural town and it's a close drive in one direction to the Outer Banks or a close drive in the opposite direction to Virginia for shopping.

Same for me were abouts do you live? I live in Hertford (perquimans county) just moved here with my 2 daughters from CT. absolutely love it here. havent had much time to really see and know the area but what I have I like it. very quiet, happy with the schools, and the activities that they offer for the kids is great..

Rain2Rinse
by Representative on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:47 PM
My hometown is in California!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4kidz916
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 4:54 PM

I'm in Camden County.  Perquimans is nice too.  My niece is a teacher at the Perquimans Schools. 

Quoting mygirls2012:

Quoting 4kidz916:

Same for me were abouts do you live? I live in Hertford (perquimans county) just moved here with my 2 daughters from CT. absolutely love it here. havent had much time to really see and know the area but what I have I like it. very quiet, happy with the schools, and the activities that they offer for the kids is great..

mygirls2012
by Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 5:38 PM

Quoting 4kidz916:

I'm in Camden County.  Perquimans is nice too.  My niece is a teacher at the Perquimans Schools. 

Quoting mygirls2012:

Quoting 4kidz916:

Thats real close.. what school? my daughters go to hertford grammar and middle school?? nice to meet someone close as just moving here have very little friends..

4kidz916
by Bronze Member on Jan. 16, 2013 at 7:23 PM

She's at Perq Central.

Quoting mygirls2012:

Quoting 4kidz916:

Quoting mygirls2012:

Quoting 4kidz916:

Thats real close.. what school? my daughters go to hertford grammar and middle school?? nice to meet someone close as just moving here have very little friends..

SimplyEnchanted
by Kristin on Jan. 16, 2013 at 9:57 PM

That I can see the mountains all around me :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)