Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

North Carolina Moms North Carolina Moms

I've joined the club, it seems. I'll be taking Christlynn to the doctor when the office opens. You can tell she feels bad, she goes from crying and coughing to trying to laugh and smile...poor girl :(

****She has a cold and an ear infection.****

Join us in the North Carolina Moms group!

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 5:45 AM
Replies (21-22):
Bknotnobody
by on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:10 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't care who you are adult or child it sucks terribly when one can't breathe through their nose! Lol.

Yay feeling better!

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Thank you ladies :)

She seems to be doing MUCH better. She's breathing through her nose again and sleeping a little better :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IncognitoOne
by ResidentStalker on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:17 AM

Yikes :(

RSV is scary stuff....but so are kidney problems.  

Quoting Bknotnobody:

Well he's an only child.
And even when he spent time at the previous sitter last year he never got sick this often. And she had school aged kids from 6-17. Her own land their friends.lol

This sitter, has Nieces and nephews that are like 4-6. So maybe that's part of it.

However when my kid gets sick the doctors like to start talking about cutting him open to fix a kidney issue. O.0. Depending on the sickness of course:

My sons dad explained this to her, but it's like she doesn't care. I'd personally fire her but the lot of us may move in 4 months so. She'll be gone then. :-)

And my son had rsv last year. It worried me because his lips turned blue like he wasn't getting enough oxygen Scary stuff. Then when that was over he had the beginnings of an ear infection.

Sorry if this is long.

Quoting IncognitoOne:

She gets sick a lot, not bad sick (just sniffles and such, probably could be allergies).....and she's with me all day. But I'm sure she got RSV and this cold because one of the boys brought it home from school....Keaton started getting sick a lot when Colton first started school too. 

I guess that's the drawback to the younger kids and how they share everything, lol.

Quoting Bknotnobody:

She's so cute!may she have a speedy recovery!

I'm ready to strangle my sitter, my kid comes home with some new illness every other week it seems.

It is like she never sanitizes her house!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN