Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I really think full moon has gotten to my kids this time

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:39 AM
  • 3 Replies

Yesterday was beautiful day outside and I figured when the kids get off the bus we spend some time outside before homework..  My daughter got mad and started saying, that she doesnt want to go outside she already has been outside during recess.. I explained to her why I like for them to be out and after we were outside we do homework and make cookies.. her answer:OH FORGET YOU!!! (its her favorite line)

So she was grounded from TV and Computer.. She did start her homework but had such an attitude it was ridiuclous.. math (2 pages, I helped). reading.. she had to read a small book an do a summary, and sience, make a collage and write 5 words down.. (like gemstone, fossil etc) words were given by the teacher.. took er over 2h!!

So then my son wanted to have friends over..He had no homework.. I did tell him that if he has friends over that I like for them to be outside and not play xbox.. none of his friends were home.. one couldnt, one was still in school, the other one was sick..

so at 530pm.. my son decided that he wants to see if finally a friend is home... so he took off on his bike.. well I did let him cause he did find someone to play.. however it was getting dark and around 610pm I made him come home..

oh boy and it started.. He slammed the front door and went to his room, crying.. I want friends over , I want friends over.. hiding under the cover.. crying for 20min.. This is what I told him..

Justin, Im sorry you couldnt have friends over today.. it just didnt happen, there is another day tomorrow... its too late now and your dad will be home soon............his answer.. I dont care.. no fair...

So I told my dh about it and now guess what.. no friends for the rest of the week..

My geeze that was one hell of an afternoon.. yesterday

Do your kids act differently when there is a fullmoon?

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
IncognitoOne
by ResidentStalker on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:10 AM

Mine weren't any different yesterday..

my normally non-confrontational Keaton hit Colton in the eye with a belt the day before though...ugh.

Rain2Rinse
by Representative on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:23 AM
Lol... Yikes.

No, the moon doesn't change er behavior
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bknotnobody
by Sadie on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:42 PM

Nope. Thankfully.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)