Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

North Carolina Moms North Carolina Moms

Join us in the North Carolina Moms group!

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:42 PM
Replies (21-30):
IncognitoOne
by ResidentStalker on Feb. 7, 2013 at 3:32 PM

I have 2 covers, just ordered GMD prefolds, 6 Alva pockets, 1 BG pocket, 1 BG Freetime, 1 TweedleBugs pocket, 2 WAHM pockets, and a Little Monsters pocket is on the way (just ordered yesterday).

I just put $200 in PayPal for diapers too....going to be ready for Cutie Congo ;)

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

I got a few lil joeys today. I need to order more prefolds, covers, and about 15-20 os

Quoting IncognitoOne:

That one is sooooo soft :)

I got a new one today...a WAHM made one.

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Look at her diaper!

Rain2Rinse
by Representative on Feb. 7, 2013 at 3:40 PM
I need to put money into PayPal.

I only have a few diapers right now :(
6 lil joeys, 1 kissaluv fitted, 1 wahm, 1 kawaii os, 20ish prefolds, and a thirsties cover and rumparooz cover.

I'm supposed to be going to raleigh next weekend to pick up 10 more diapers. I have no idea how many I need for the newborn stage, and them the toddler stage.

Quoting IncognitoOne:

I have 2 covers, just ordered GMD prefolds, 6 Alva pockets, 1 BG pocket, 1 BG Freetime, 1 TweedleBugs pocket, 2 WAHM pockets, and a Little Monsters pocket is on the way (just ordered yesterday).

I just put $200 in PayPal for diapers too....going to be ready for Cutie Congo ;)

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

I got a few lil joeys today. I need to order more prefolds, covers, and about 15-20 os

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Look at her diaper!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IncognitoOne
by ResidentStalker on Feb. 7, 2013 at 3:44 PM

I don't think I would have needed newborns, lol. But I didn't get bit by the cloth bug until she was 2 months old anyway.

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

6 lil joeys, 1 kissaluv fitted, 1 wahm, 1 kawaii os, 20ish prefolds, and a thirsties cover and rumparooz cover.

I'm supposed to be going to raleigh next weekend to pick up 10 more diapers. I have no idea how many I need for the newborn stage, and them the toddler stage.

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Look at her diaper!

Rain2Rinse
by Representative on Feb. 7, 2013 at 3:47 PM
I'm torn about newborns. My dd was 7.5 pounds. Dh and his sister were 8 and 10 pounds. Do second babies get bigger? Dh is bigger than my ex, too.

I don't know!

Quoting IncognitoOne:

I don't think I would have needed newborns, lol. But I didn't get bit by the cloth bug until she was 2 months old anyway.

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Look at her diaper!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IncognitoOne
by ResidentStalker on Feb. 7, 2013 at 3:50 PM

My second baby was my smallest at 8lbs. 12oz.

1st was 8lbs. 13oz. and Christlynn was 9lbs. 11oz.

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

I'm torn about newborns. My dd was 7.5 pounds. Dh and his sister were 8 and 10 pounds. Do second babies get bigger? Dh is bigger than my ex, too.

I don't know!

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Look at her diaper!

JustThe10ofUs
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 4:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Awwww!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SimplyEnchanted
by Kristin on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:25 PM

She is so cute and growing SO fast!

SimplyEnchanted
by Kristin on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:25 PM

They vary. My 2nd baby was my smallest :D

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

I don't know!

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Look at her diaper!

Pregnancy%20ticker
Mama to five beautiful girls- Piper(11), Paris(9), Prue(7), Priya(4)&Kahlan(2) and two angel babies that were too precious for earth, Angel('09) and Evenstar('12)

IncognitoOne
by ResidentStalker on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:32 PM

Thank you. And TOO fast :(

Quoting SimplyEnchanted:

She is so cute and growing SO fast!

Rain2Rinse
by Representative on Feb. 7, 2013 at 10:47 PM
Lol, well that's no help!

Quoting SimplyEnchanted:

They vary. My 2nd baby was my smallest :D

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

I don't know!

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Look at her diaper!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)