Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

North Carolina Moms North Carolina Moms

Outlet stores...

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 2:44 PM
  • 13 Replies
What are the best outlet stores in nc?? Where's your favorite place to shop and get the best deals?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 2:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SissyMacK
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 3:00 PM

I've been to the outlet in Concord, but I didn't see it as anything special.  It was still way to expensive for my pocket book!  I really wanted a pair of maternity jeans (I need a tall, so thrifting bottoms is hard) and the MotherHood store was asking $75-90 a pair...in an outlet store!  I'm for thrift shops and upcycling. 

k.oder
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 3:06 PM

Yeah, Motherhood Maternity outlets aren't really what I would consider outlets.  We always go to the ones in Smithfield, but they are also the closest ones to us.  I love the Carter's and OshKosh outlets there!

Quoting SissyMacK:

I've been to the outlet in Concord, but I didn't see it as anything special.  It was still way to expensive for my pocket book!  I really wanted a pair of maternity jeans (I need a tall, so thrifting bottoms is hard) and the MotherHood store was asking $75-90 a pair...in an outlet store!  I'm for thrift shops and upcycling. 

kellynh
by Kelly on Feb. 8, 2013 at 3:07 PM

Shhhhh.... Rose.... Shhhh... But Tanger is closest to me... An hour away in MB so that is where I go. ( yes I am betraying the nc economy by hitting sc... But such a great deal.. And I have a tanger card.. Equals... Free stroller rental.) 

k.oder
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 3:09 PM

Yep, Tanger is the next closest after Smithfield for us.  I like those outlets too!

Quoting kellynh:

Shhhhh.... Rose.... Shhhh... But Tanger is closest to me... An hour away in MB so that is where I go. ( yes I am betraying the nc economy by hitting sc... But such a great deal.. And I have a tanger card.. Equals... Free stroller rental.) 

IncognitoOne
by ResidentStalker on Feb. 8, 2013 at 3:52 PM

Tanger...I've been to both in MB, TN, Blowing Rock (that one's pretty empty), and Mebane.

NatalieMH
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:07 PM
I go to gaffney sc or pigeon forge tn.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JennMcBride
by Jenn on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:36 PM
I've never been to any of them.
Bknotnobody
by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 8:44 PM
Tanger outlet is like 2 hours away from me? But I love it!

Quoting kellynh:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamivon2
by Sandra on Feb. 8, 2013 at 11:38 PM

Tanger in Mebane..

MamaPeanut
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 12:09 PM
I go to Concord.

Gap, children's place, Carter's, Old navy, and Crazy 8
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)