Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

North Carolina Moms North Carolina Moms

Filming in Alamance county...

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:17 PM
  • 5 Replies

Sorry I wanted to post it a couple of days ago..

http://www.thetimesnews.com/news/top-news/horror-film-begins-production-in-county-1.93526

this is very close to my house.. places like The soda shopa is a common restaurant for my family to go and eat.. :)

by on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
IncognitoOne
by ResidentStalker on Feb. 12, 2013 at 11:28 PM

Spooky!

Join us in the North Carolina Moms group!

Rain2Rinse
by Representative on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:00 AM
I wonder if they will talk about it nonstop on the news like theydo when they film in my town. It really annoys me when all the news wants to talk about is where they are filming, and it's filled with people blubbering and crying about which celebrity they ran into.

I think after doing a little acting myself, plus having so many friends and family members who are in that line f work, it no longer impresses me. It just irritates me to see how people respond.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4kidz916
by Bronze Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 7:51 AM

That's cool.  I'll have to watch for that movie when it comes out.

JennMcBride
by Jenn on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:24 AM
I knew as soon as I saw from Alamance county that one of the Jones brothers was involved with it. Hard to believe years ago I worked for them. My brother still does and I'm sure will have a hand in this movie. Thanks for sharing.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mamivon2
by Sandra on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:47 AM

oh cool. we have to get together then :)

Quoting JennMcBride:

I knew as soon as I saw from Alamance county that one of the Jones brothers was involved with it. Hard to believe years ago I worked for them. My brother still does and I'm sure will have a hand in this movie. Thanks for sharing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)