Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

North Carolina Moms North Carolina Moms

Introducing Myself =)

Posted by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:30 AM
  • 15 Replies

Hey Everyone my name is Sandy and im currently living in Lexington. Im 25 anda stay at home mom,  married for 3 years (together 5) I have a little girl, Sara shes 6 in april, and my son Jake, hes 3 1/2. I just figured i would share a little about me to everyone. I had a third son January 3rd this year and placed him for adoption. It was the hardest thing I ever did but im glad I made that choice. Hes doing great and im about to get back into College and work hard of becoming who I want to be.

Anyone else near my area? What part of North Carolina do you reside? You can give estimated area and pic the closest big city near you if you dont want to give that personal Info.

Nice to meet you ladies!

by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamivon2
by Sandra on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:38 AM

I live in Graham nc, have 2 children, a boy name Justin and he will be 11 march 15 and a daughter name jessica she will be 10 march 4...

Did you do an open adoption with your son?

Welcome to the group btw

kellynh
by Kelly on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:44 AM

Welcome to the group!! I'm Kelly... Mom of soon to be (but not soon enough...lol) 5 and registered old person of the group!! 

JennMcBride
by Jenn on Feb. 17, 2013 at 12:03 PM
Welcome to the group. I'm Jenn and I'm a sahm to 4 kids, I've been married for going on 7 years together for 10. I'm in Walnut Cove which is near Winston.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Bknotnobody
by Sadie on Feb. 17, 2013 at 12:19 PM

Welcome! Im a ftwm, and I live about 45 minutes north of raleigh. I have a two year old son. :)

Mommap87
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks for the replies ladies. Its so nice to meet yall =) and thanks for the big welcome =)

Quoting Bknotnobody:

Welcome! Im a ftwm, and I live about 45 minutes north of raleigh. I have a two year old son. :)

NatalieMH
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 7:08 AM
Hi and welcome!!!!
Angela4boys
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:20 AM

I live in Wendell, NC...about 20 ish minutes South East of Raleigh.  I'm in Johnston county, so kinda between Smithfield and Raleigh.

22DanielA
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:56 AM
Hi! I'm new to this group myself. I live in Raleigh. I have a 5 month old son. I recently moved to NC from Miami. Nice to meet you
IncognitoOne
by ResidentStalker on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:27 AM

Hi and welcome!

Mommap87
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:30 PM

Nice to meet you too. I moved from Kissimmee, FL back in 2006 to live up here =) I love NC but I hate snow and the cold. The summer and spring seasons are amazing up here

Quoting 22DanielA:

Hi! I'm new to this group myself. I live in Raleigh. I have a 5 month old son. I recently moved to NC from Miami. Nice to meet you

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)