Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

North Carolina Moms North Carolina Moms

Can't think of him the same (TMI)

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:14 AM
  • 30 Replies
Yesterday my friend found a video online of my ex husband. His wife was shoving things up his butt and then a transsexual was having sex with him until he bled.

Upon further investigation he has posted ads looking for women to breed and also domestic slaves to assist his wife in caring for their very small condo. She also stated that the two of them like age play, with their sex parners pretending to be 10-11. I texted him and told him that I know, and I got no response.

I am.... Disturbed. I can't stop thinking about it. In about an hour I am filing for child support. Hopefully he agrees to give up his rights to get rid of the cs. I don't want my daughter around his madness. Smh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamivon2
by Sandra on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:29 AM

oh wow.. well he is your ex thank God for that... and I guess he can do and shove up his ass whatever he likes....

I hope your custoday hearing went well

Rain2Rinse
by Representative on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:32 AM
Lol, this is true.

Te custody hearing was over a year ago. Today I'm just filing for cs.

Quoting mamivon2:

oh wow.. well he is your ex thank God for that... and I guess he can do and shove up his ass whatever he likes....

I hope your custoday hearing went well

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IncognitoOne
by ResidentStalker on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:55 AM

Yikes!!

JennMcBride
by Jenn on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:05 AM
I'm not even sure what to think of this...wow.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Rain2Rinse
by Representative on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:40 AM
You've no idea

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Yikes!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rain2Rinse
by Representative on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:40 AM
Yep!

Quoting JennMcBride:

I'm not even sure what to think of this...wow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JustThe10ofUs
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:43 AM
Oh my. O.o

How often does your daughter have to see him now? All of it is wild but the age play is disgusting and alarming.

I hope you documented everything before texting him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rain2Rinse
by Representative on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:48 AM
Copied everything but the video. I think he deleted. My friend just texted and said she found it again but it wouldn't let her view it.

He was awarded one supervised 3 hour visit per month. It has been about 2 years since that court order, and he hasn't seen her at all, and has called 3x.

He calls to talk to me, though. Smh. I didn't file for cs back then, because he kept giving me sob stories. But he's gotten his wife pregnant twice in the past 2 years, plus he now wants to breed women and have domestic slaves. :/. Obviously he can afford child support.

Quoting JustThe10ofUs:

Oh my. O.o

How often does your daughter have to see him now? All of it is wild but the age play is disgusting and alarming.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IncognitoOne
by ResidentStalker on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:04 PM
1 mom liked this

I'd be making sure my daughter never had to see him again.

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

You've no idea

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Yikes!!

Join us in the North Carolina Moms group!

SimplyEnchanted
by Kristin on Feb. 19, 2013 at 12:12 PM

I agree. If he can afford that then he can afford CS

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Copied everything but the video. I think he deleted. My friend just texted and said she found it again but it wouldn't let her view it.

He was awarded one supervised 3 hour visit per month. It has been about 2 years since that court order, and he hasn't seen her at all, and has called 3x.

He calls to talk to me, though. Smh. I didn't file for cs back then, because he kept giving me sob stories. But he's gotten his wife pregnant twice in the past 2 years, plus he now wants to breed women and have domestic slaves. :/. Obviously he can afford child support.

Quoting JustThe10ofUs:

Oh my. O.o

Pregnancy%20ticker
Mama to five beautiful girls- Piper(11), Paris(9), Prue(7), Priya(4)&Kahlan(2) and two angel babies that were too precious for earth, Angel('09) and Evenstar('12)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN