Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

North Carolina Moms North Carolina Moms

Can't think of him the same (TMI)

Posted by   + Show Post
Yesterday my friend found a video online of my ex husband. His wife was shoving things up his butt and then a transsexual was having sex with him until he bled.

Upon further investigation he has posted ads looking for women to breed and also domestic slaves to assist his wife in caring for their very small condo. She also stated that the two of them like age play, with their sex parners pretending to be 10-11. I texted him and told him that I know, and I got no response.

I am.... Disturbed. I can't stop thinking about it. In about an hour I am filing for child support. Hopefully he agrees to give up his rights to get rid of the cs. I don't want my daughter around his madness. Smh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:14 AM
Replies (21-30):
Sigmalade
by Member on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:42 PM

WOW! Keep your child away from him and get that new wife a good self help book!!! It is the age play thing that is just creeping me out.

Rain2Rinse
by Representative on Feb. 21, 2013 at 9:45 PM
I think she is weird as hell. It bothers me to no end that she tells people how much she loves dd. she has never even met or spoken to dd.

She is ok pretending to be 10 or 11 while they have sex. He has daughters that age!

Quoting Sigmalade:

WOW! Keep your child away from him and get that new wife a good self help book!!! It is the age play thing that is just creeping me out.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissT1029
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 8:08 AM
That is just nasty and no child should be put around that kind of situation. Luckily for her she doesn't see him, but I would try and get his right to see her even supervised taken away just incase he gets any weird ideas.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MamaPeanut
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:49 AM
That is quite scary.

Did you save the ads and info? You may be able to use it in court if he tries to fight you.

I'm sorry. :(

Quoting mamivon2:

oh wow.. well he is your ex thank God for that... and I guess he can do and shove up his ass whatever he likes....

I hope your custoday hearing went well

mamivon2
by Sandra on Feb. 22, 2013 at 10:58 AM

I dont think you meant to quote me? :)

Quoting MamaPeanut:

That is quite scary.

Did you save the ads and info? You may be able to use it in court if he tries to fight you.

Quoting mamivon2:

oh wow.. well he is your ex thank God for that... and I guess he can do and shove up his ass whatever he likes....

SissyMacK
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:10 PM

I am by no means a prude in the bedroom, but this man is SICK!  I wish you the best in keeping your daughter away from him. 

MamaPeanut
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:13 PM
I didn't, I'm sorry!

I had not had my coffee yet, lol.

Sorry.

Quoting mamivon2:

Quoting MamaPeanut:

That is quite scary.

Quoting mamivon2:

mamivon2
by Sandra on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:17 PM

HAHA.. No worries.. no harm done, no need to be sorry.. get your coffee..

Quoting MamaPeanut:

I didn't, I'm sorry!

I had not had my coffee yet, lol.

Sorry.

Quoting mamivon2:

Quoting MamaPeanut:

That is quite scary.

Quoting mamivon2:

Rain2Rinse
by Representative on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:22 PM
I did save it. I need to get printer ink.

Quoting MamaPeanut:

That is quite scary.

Quoting mamivon2:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaPeanut
by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 12:27 PM
1 mom liked this
You're a great mom. I hope it all works out.

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

I did save it. I need to get printer ink.

Quoting MamaPeanut:

That is quite scary.

Quoting mamivon2:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)