Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

North Carolina Moms North Carolina Moms
He has the most amazing relationship with dd, who is not his biological daughter. He has even said he's worried about being able to love our unborn son, because he loves dd so much and fears he will show her favoritism.
Anyway... Dh, who does not go to bed until around 3, was up at 6 am getting into the shower. Why? He cancelled his entire workday, so that he can chaperone dds first field trip.

I love him.

Tell me something sappy about your dh/so. Go!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 7:12 AM
Replies (11-13):
Rain2Rinse
by Representative on Mar. 13, 2013 at 7:31 AM
I think that's very sweet. :)

Quoting lhiannan:

It may be small, but my youngest (5 with autism) tells my dh (not his bio dad), "you're my daddy".  My son still calls him by name, but dh and I have been together since my youngest was 1 1/2, and his dad isn't involved (he abandoned the kids-we have another son who is now 10-after we separated, before the divorce was even final).  Dh doesn't correct him, he just smiles and says that he is :D  Melts my heart everytime.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lhiannan
by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 7:36 AM

I love it, and dh knows it.  This has been very recent, within the last week or two.  My son didn't really understand what the word 'dad' meant before, because I never taught him or his brother to refer to my husband as such.  His speech is at around the 3 1/2 year level, and I think even lower in some areas.  

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Quoting lhiannan:

It may be small, but my youngest (5 with autism) tells my dh (not his bio dad), "you're my daddy".  My son still calls him by name, but dh and I have been together since my youngest was 1 1/2, and his dad isn't involved (he abandoned the kids-we have another son who is now 10-after we separated, before the divorce was even final).  Dh doesn't correct him, he just smiles and says that he is :D  Melts my heart everytime.

Rain2Rinse
by Representative on Mar. 13, 2013 at 7:45 AM
That says a lot about how great your husband is.

Quoting lhiannan:

I love it, and dh knows it.  This has been very recent, within the last week or two.  My son didn't really understand what the word 'dad' meant before, because I never taught him or his brother to refer to my husband as such.  His speech is at around the 3 1/2 year level, and I think even lower in some areas.  

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Quoting lhiannan:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN