Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

North Carolina Moms North Carolina Moms

How Many of You are Transplants?

Posted by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 9:49 PM
  • 49 Replies

Hi, everyone:

How many of you in the group moved to NC from somewhere else and where from?

by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 9:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JustThe10ofUs
by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 10:10 PM
I'm originally from Nebraska. I moved here with my two boys back in July of 1999. I met dh (nc native) in August of 2000. I constantly bug him about moving to the upper midwest. His roots are deep here though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NatalieMH
by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 10:40 PM
I was born in Ohio and moved to NC when I was a kid.

I moved away one year in college to Oregon.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JennMcBride
by Jenn on Mar. 14, 2013 at 6:12 AM
I moved from Ga to nc when I was a kid.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Rain2Rinse
by Representative on Mar. 14, 2013 at 12:03 PM
Dh doesn't want to move, either. He was born in pender county almost 45 years ago. I might be trapped. I don't wanna die here!!!!!!!

Quoting JustThe10ofUs:

I'm originally from Nebraska. I moved here with my two boys back in July of 1999. I met dh (nc native) in August of 2000. I constantly bug him about moving to the upper midwest. His roots are deep here though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rain2Rinse
by Representative on Mar. 14, 2013 at 12:03 PM
I'm from California!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JustThe10ofUs
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 12:14 PM
Me either....but I've made up my mind to make the best of it.

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Dh doesn't want to move, either. He was born in pender county almost 45 years ago. I might be trapped. I don't wanna die here!!!!!!!

Quoting JustThe10ofUs:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rain2Rinse
by Representative on Mar. 14, 2013 at 12:20 PM
I've been watching family guy. I've smuggled a few spoons, an when it gets really bad I will help you dig your way out, ok?!

Wait, where are you from? My tunnel might not be going back to your home state.....

Quoting JustThe10ofUs:

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Quoting JustThe10ofUs:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JustThe10ofUs
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 12:33 PM
Lol! Nebraska. :)

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

I've been watching family guy. I've smuggled a few spoons, an when it gets really bad I will help you dig your way out, ok?!

Wait, where are you from? My tunnel might not be going back to your home state.....

Quoting JustThe10ofUs:

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Quoting JustThe10ofUs:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SimplyEnchanted
by Kristin on Mar. 14, 2013 at 12:34 PM

No I! Been here my whole life!

Rain2Rinse
by Representative on Mar. 14, 2013 at 12:35 PM
Oooooooooooh, that isn't next door to california. I will give you your own spoon.

Quoting JustThe10ofUs:

Lol! Nebraska. :)

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Quoting JustThe10ofUs:

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Quoting JustThe10ofUs:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN