Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

North Carolina Moms North Carolina Moms

3/18 what's for dinner?!

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 7:42 PM
  • 11 Replies

Pregnancy%20tickerMama to five beautiful girls- Piper(11), Paris(9), Prue(7), Priya(4)&Kahlan(2) and two angel babies that were too precious for earth, Angel('09) and Evenstar('12)

by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 7:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SimplyEnchanted
by Kristin on Mar. 18, 2013 at 7:55 PM

We had breakfast foods because I was too tired to cook and it's something easy hubby can do :D

IncognitoOne
by ResidentStalker on Mar. 18, 2013 at 7:59 PM

We ad spaghetti. We planned on making it ummmm Wednesday last week (I think) but it was School Soirit night at McDonald's and the boys BEGGED to go.

SimplyEnchanted
by Kristin on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:01 PM

oh man, I was craving it the other day and got it and it messed up my stomach soooooo bad :( I was so disappointed lol. I LOVE spaghetti!

Quoting IncognitoOne:

We ad spaghetti. We planned on making it ummmm Wednesday last week (I think) but it was School Soirit night at McDonald's and the boys BEGGED to go.

Pregnancy%20tickerMama to five beautiful girls- Piper(11), Paris(9), Prue(7), Priya(4)&Kahlan(2) and two angel babies that were too precious for earth, Angel('09) and Evenstar('12)

lenabeana87
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:02 PM
Ham and mashed potatoes n salad
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
IncognitoOne
by ResidentStalker on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:03 PM

I usually get the chicken club when I go....lol

Quoting SimplyEnchanted:

oh man, I was craving it the other day and got it and it messed up my stomach soooooo bad :( I was so disappointed lol. I LOVE spaghetti!

Quoting IncognitoOne:

SimplyEnchanted
by Kristin on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:03 PM
1 mom liked this

yum!!! I think I'll buy a ham to cook this week.

Quoting lenabeana87:

Ham and mashed potatoes n salad

SimplyEnchanted
by Kristin on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:03 PM

Oh I was talking about the sketti. I've not had McD's in 11 years or so!

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Quoting SimplyEnchanted:

Quoting IncognitoOne:

IncognitoOne
by ResidentStalker on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:05 PM

Ohhhh!! Lol yeah. It does DH the same way, lol

Quoting SimplyEnchanted:

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Quoting SimplyEnchanted:

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Join us in the North Carolina Moms group!

SimplyEnchanted
by Kristin on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:07 PM

This pregnancy a LOT of stuff is messing with my tummy. I'm down to eating mostly cold stuff. Anything too fragrant and eaten warm just messes me all up

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Quoting SimplyEnchanted:

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Quoting SimplyEnchanted:

Quoting IncognitoOne:

IncognitoOne
by ResidentStalker on Mar. 19, 2013 at 7:31 AM

That's how I was with Christlynn.....and the reason I don't want to be pregnant again, lol.

Quoting SimplyEnchanted:

This pregnancy a LOT of stuff is messing with my tummy. I'm down to eating mostly cold stuff. Anything too fragrant and eaten warm just messes me all up

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Quoting SimplyEnchanted:

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Quoting SimplyEnchanted:

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Join us in the North Carolina Moms group!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)