Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Free to any home but mine!!

Posted by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 7:49 AM
  • 24 Replies
Does anybody want a cat? Anybody?! I hate my husband's cat. I really do. She's causing insane amounts of tension because I want her gone, and dh wants to keep her.

:(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 7:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lidibolton
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 8:32 AM

sorry wish you luck on your situation. i hate cats...well i just hate their behaviors and dont want one in the house...my dogs drive me insane enough

mamivon2
by Sandra on Mar. 19, 2013 at 8:57 AM
1 mom liked this

I would but my husband would kill me.. so let me make a post titled.. Does anyone want a husband so I can get my friend's cat LOL

JustThe10ofUs
by Rose on Mar. 19, 2013 at 8:58 AM
I hated dhs cat when we first met. He was satan in a little fur coat. I stressed to him that the cat posed a danger to the baby's health and he got rid of him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rain2Rinse
by Representative on Mar. 19, 2013 at 10:35 AM
Let me know if you lose te husband, so I can lose the cat!!! Lmao

Quoting mamivon2:

I would but my husband would kill me.. so let me make a post titled.. Does anyone want a husband so I can get my friend's cat LOL

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rain2Rinse
by Representative on Mar. 19, 2013 at 10:38 AM
Dh is... He's very emotional about his animals. His last cat he had for almost 20 years, and it is buried in the backyard. He has had this one for 7. After it started poopin in my room, scratching up my stuff, leaving ONLY my stuff covered in hair, scratching the door and pulling up furniture when I wouldn't let it in, I told dh the cat HAD to go outside.

The thing is... I already dislike the cat so much now, I get upset when he feeds it! It if he tries to let it in when it rains. And since he feeds it, 7+ other cats come around now. I just... I can't. Ugh!

Quoting JustThe10ofUs:

I hated dhs cat when we first met. He was satan in a little fur coat. I stressed to him that the cat posed a danger to the baby's health and he got rid of him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rain2Rinse
by Representative on Mar. 19, 2013 at 10:38 AM
Booooo!

Quoting lidibolton:

sorry wish you luck on your situation. i hate cats...well i just hate their behaviors and dont want one in the house...my dogs drive me insane enough

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IncognitoOne
by ResidentStalker on Mar. 19, 2013 at 11:03 AM

*AAAAAHHHHHCHOOOOO!!* Not I.

Rain2Rinse
by Representative on Mar. 19, 2013 at 11:17 AM
Hey! Was that a fake sneeze?!?!?!?!? That didn't read like a real sneeze! I'm suspicious!

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IncognitoOne
by ResidentStalker on Mar. 19, 2013 at 11:21 AM

I'm REALLY allergic to cats. But they don't make me sneeze.....more like airway closing, eyes swelling shut, face as big as a hot air balloon allergic.

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Hey! Was that a fake sneeze?!?!?!?!? That didn't read like a real sneeze! I'm suspicious!

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Join us in the North Carolina Moms group!

Rain2Rinse
by Representative on Mar. 19, 2013 at 11:26 AM
Fine, fine, fine!

I guess since you might stop breathing and die, you can have a pass. But don't make this a habit!

Quoting IncognitoOne:

I'm REALLY allergic to cats. But they don't make me sneeze.....more like airway closing, eyes swelling shut, face as big as a hot air balloon allergic.

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)