Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

North Carolina Moms North Carolina Moms

So sick of Facebook

Posted by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 6:42 AM
  • 22 Replies
I only get on a few times a week, but it really pisses me off. People like to post snapshots of their lives so they can pretend said lives are perfect. This isn't Harry potter! No matter what the tabloids say, a picture can't tell a story.

And neither can your stupid status that you use to take potshots at me and others, while attemptin to make yourself seem above it all.

I don't want people to see the real you. She is ugly, mean, irresponsible, and places blame with everyone else. You're 30+ years old. We happen to be family but we will never be friends. Get the hell over yourself!

*end rant
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 6:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamivon2
by Sandra on Mar. 21, 2013 at 7:29 AM
1 mom liked this

and the morning rant was brought you by... Rain2Rinse... :)

I agree with you though.. FB can get anoying someimes.. I have a bunch of friends who post pics of missing people and who knows  what else.. Ok, its nice they trying to help but when  have 20 missing  people on my facebook... sorry...

Rain2Rinse
by Representative on Mar. 21, 2013 at 7:38 AM
Lol...

I almost got suckered in. I thought about posting something catty in return. Instead, I took a deep breath, and closed out of Facebook.

Quoting mamivon2:

and the morning rant was brought you by... Rain2Rinse... :)

I agree with you though.. FB can get anoying someimes.. I have a bunch of friends who post pics of missing people and who knows  what else.. Ok, its nice they trying to help but when  have 20 missing  people on my facebook... sorry...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JustThe10ofUs
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 7:40 AM
You could always just hide everyone that annoys you from your newsfeed. Then you won't have to see the BS they post. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rain2Rinse
by Representative on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:01 AM
I would have to hide almost everyone! Lol

Quoting JustThe10ofUs:

You could always just hide everyone that annoys you from your newsfeed. Then you won't have to see the BS they post. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3gr8tKids
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:09 AM
LOL the problem isn't the social media site, its the people on you friend list.
mrsary
by Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:10 AM
Exactly why I don't have FB!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Rain2Rinse
by Representative on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:16 AM
Yes, and if people were still handwriting letters, I would rant about that. I'm upset about the current vehicle people use for their stupidity. :)

Quoting 3gr8tKids:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AleaKat
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:17 AM
1 mom liked this
I've always agreed with this.

Quoting 3gr8tKids:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JustThe10ofUs
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:21 AM
Doooo it!!!! It will make your newsfeed a happier place. Unless of course you enjoy ranting about idiots....in that case, carry on. ;)

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Quoting JustThe10ofUs:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rain2Rinse
by Representative on Mar. 21, 2013 at 8:23 AM
I think I'm going to rant about idiots today. I called and woke up my sister so I could rant to a voice, and not a computer.

And next week when I get back in I will probably just be back to shaking my head. Lol

Quoting JustThe10ofUs:

Doooo it!!!! It will make your newsfeed a happier place. Unless of course you enjoy ranting about idiots....in that case, carry on. ;)

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Quoting JustThe10ofUs:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN