Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I really love her

Posted by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 3:27 PM
  • 18 Replies
1 mom liked this
My mil is such a sweet woman. Everytime I visit wih her, I appreciate my fortune. I could have inherited and awful one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 3:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CJsMommy92
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 3:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Mine is wonderful 90% of the time :)

wedding tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

IncognitoOne
by ResidentStalker on Mar. 21, 2013 at 3:55 PM

I'm glad you got a nice one!!

Mine is....welll.......let's just say my kids aren't allowed around her or FIL unsupervised.

Rain2Rinse
by Representative on Mar. 21, 2013 at 3:56 PM
Is she one of the crazy ones? At least you know. She could have been a lifetime channel crazy. They hide it until it is too late

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Mine is....welll.......let's just say my kids aren't allowed around her or FIL unsupervised.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IncognitoOne
by ResidentStalker on Mar. 21, 2013 at 3:58 PM

His whole family is pretty much screwey in the head. It only took him 26 years to see it....lol.

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Is she one of the crazy ones? At least you know. She could have been a lifetime channel crazy. They hide it until it is too late

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Join us in the North Carolina Moms group!

Rain2Rinse
by Representative on Mar. 21, 2013 at 3:59 PM
Lol, ummm.... Better late than never?!

Quoting IncognitoOne:

His whole family is pretty much screwey in the head. It only took him 26 years to see it....lol.

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IncognitoOne
by ResidentStalker on Mar. 21, 2013 at 4:06 PM

YES!

Now that he has seen it, we don't fight NEAR as much. She'd fuss and cuss at him because I wouldn't just drop my kids over there and leave them, scream at him when we'd tell them n they couldn't go on vacation with them unless we went. Even took them out of NC into SC without us knowing. It took me telling them that I had their plate number and they would be arrested if they didn't have them back by midnight. <----that's whe their ability to be alone with the kids was squashed.

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Rain2Rinse
by Representative on Mar. 21, 2013 at 4:32 PM
You're nicer than me. I don't play those kinds of games when it comes to my child(ren). Dds relationship with her grandma would be over.

They took your child out of state?! Who does that!?

Quoting IncognitoOne:

YES!

Now that he has seen it, we don't fight NEAR as much. She'd fuss and cuss at him because I wouldn't just drop my kids over there and leave them, scream at him when we'd tell them n they couldn't go on vacation with them unless we went. Even took them out of NC into SC without us knowing. It took me telling them that I had their plate number and they would be arrested if they didn't have them back by midnight. <----that's whe their ability to be alone with the kids was squashed.

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IncognitoOne
by ResidentStalker on Mar. 21, 2013 at 5:00 PM

Crazy people, that's who.

It pretty much is over. We have seen them, MAYBE 4 times since Christmas. We don't go there, they have to come here. And there are restrictions.....They have to call us, they can't leave the living room (unless bathroom), and they will NOT get in this house if SIL is with them.

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

You're nicer than me. I don't play those kinds of games when it comes to my child(ren). Dds relationship with her grandma would be over.

They took your child out of state?! Who does that!?

Quoting IncognitoOne:

YES!

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Bknotnobody
by Sadie on Mar. 21, 2013 at 7:07 PM
My mil doesn't know her grandson so you got lucky!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NatalieMH
by Silver Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:07 PM
That is great! I am jealous! I got a true winner of a mother in law!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)