Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

North Carolina Moms North Carolina Moms

i'm baaaack!

Posted by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:10 PM
  • 5 Replies
Back from my work trip. Whew! Had a BLAST! Camped near the chattooga and tried out a bunch of gear. I am beat though! So excited to sleep in my own bed tonight...not my sleeping bag in 20-30 degree weather!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 9:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
kellynh
by Kelly on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:52 AM

Lol, I do it envy you. It has been many years since I've been camping. I imagine when Wyatt and the baby get older... We will go. I think the boys will def enjoy the outdoors. My 4yo is highly allergic to biting bugs. Kid needs Benedryl and perscription topical. I haven't attempted to bring her. 

kellynh
by Kelly on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:53 AM

That is.. Do not envy...lol

mamivon2
by Sandra on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:19 AM

welcome back... did you go with a group or were you the only one.. did they tell you where to camp..

NatalieMH
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:28 AM
Beauty of this trip was that I left the kids at home! Hehe. Much easier!

Quoting kellynh:

Lol, I do it envy you. It has been many years since I've been camping. I imagine when Wyatt and the baby get older... We will go. I think the boys will def enjoy the outdoors. My 4yo is highly allergic to biting bugs. Kid needs Benedryl and perscription topical. I haven't attempted to bring her. 

NatalieMH
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:29 AM
With a group. It was a big confrence kind of deal. But I had a nice little one man tent to myself by a creek. It was already all set up when we got in.

Quoting mamivon2:

welcome back... did you go with a group or were you the only one.. did they tell you where to camp..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN