Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

North Carolina Moms North Carolina Moms

Would anyone be interested in hosting a Scentsy party?

Posted by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 8:27 AM
  • 5 Replies

If you don't know what Scentsy is, here's my website you can check out www.amyedwards.scentsy.us.  It makes the whole house smell good and the scents last a lot longer than the store brands (I've tried them).  There are also items for your dryer, lotions, body washes, things for the kids, etc. 

I'm in the Raleigh/Garner area so let me know if you'd be interested.  I'll come to your home or we can set up other types of parties.  It's really cool stuff and you get to sniff the scent before you buy it!

Amy

fingers crossed

by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 8:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mamivon2
by Sandra on Apr. 26, 2013 at 9:50 AM

Tell me a bit more about those parties.. like do I have to offer food, if people buy stuff do I get to keep some of that money... how many people have to attend........I have never done anything like that

Bknotnobody
by Sadie on Apr. 26, 2013 at 10:20 AM

Same here, but I like the way Scentsy stuff smells!!! :)

Quoting mamivon2:

Tell me a bit more about those parties.. like do I have to offer food, if people buy stuff do I get to keep some of that money... how many people have to attend........I have never done anything like that

sutherngrl94
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 10:37 AM

The way the parties work is the more people purchase the more free and half-price items you will earn which really does add up fast.  As far as food goes, you don't have to offer food but it tends to get people to come.  There is no set number of people needed to attend either which is good.  If you want to work together and set up what is called a "basket party" then I'd just give you some scent samples, order forms, catalogs, etc. and you show your friends and family and they order what they want and you still earn the free and half-price stuff without having to clean the house.  There are a number of ways we can do the "party".

sutherngrl94
by on Apr. 27, 2013 at 9:39 AM
Just a bit more info on the product...you can leave the warmers on all day even if you aren't home. The wax is non-toxic (i know from experience with a foster cat) and the scents will make your home smell great. If you have pets and/or kids its great. It will also make you or the nursery smell good.
kellynh
by Kelly on May. 1, 2013 at 8:05 AM
1 mom liked this

I am way too far!! I used to do home parties for friends... They were always fun. I've done..  Tupperware, MaryKay, naughty nighties (this was hilarious...lol), pampered Chef (fun!!) and a few others. The hostess can get some reall cool stuff... And if you like the product yo are hosting... Some serious discounts.

its a fun time... Try it guys!! :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)