Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

North Carolina Moms North Carolina Moms

Ummm...Did I hear him correctly??

Posted by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 11:19 AM
  • 12 Replies

DH is in the kitchen cleaning up and doing laundry. I'm cleaning the living room...sort of. He doesn't realized I swept and mopped and all of that at two this morning....so basically, I'm going to be (eventually) just clearing some junk off our entertainment stand.

I keep a play yard in the living room. I use it mainly for a changing table, but sometimes I'll put her in it if there's a mess in the floor to keep her from playing in it while I clean it up.

I asked him, "Hey, do you want to leave this thing out still, or should I pack it away and just get it out when needed?" He said just put it up and get it out when needed. I told him, "I wish I could get our money back out of this thing (we paid $190 for it and it's hardly been used) and buy a cheap one without all this nifty newborn stuff."

And he said, "No! I love that thing. We're keeping it for when we have another baby." <------Do WHAT?? Another baby?? Someone who didn't want a third, and was dead set on getting a vasectomy, just said that?????

*sigh* I want another baby. 4 has always been how many I've wanted. But I was just coming to terms with the fact that I wasn't getting four. Being so sick when pregnant with her had helped me get over it. But now....I have morning sickness just thinking about it..lol.

by on Jun. 23, 2013 at 11:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamivon2
by Sandra on Jun. 23, 2013 at 2:12 PM

Well get busy:)

Good luck to you all whatever you guys decision will be

IncognitoOne
by ResidentStalker on Jun. 23, 2013 at 2:18 PM

LOL..

Thank you. But no getting busy just yet. I don't want the kiddos THIS close in age (again..haha.) Christlynn is only 9 months old. The boys are 18 months apart too, it isn't easy....haha.

Quoting mamivon2:

mamivon2
by Sandra on Jun. 23, 2013 at 2:21 PM

LOL.. mine are 11 1/2 months apart. dont ask..lol

Quoting IncognitoOne:

LOL..

Thank you. But no getting busy just yet. I don't want the kiddos THIS close in age (again..haha.) Christlynn is only 9 months old. The boys are 18 months apart too, it isn't easy....haha.

Quoting mamivon2:

Rain2Rinse
by Representative on Jun. 23, 2013 at 2:33 PM
Babies!!!

I agree. Hurry and make a new one
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IncognitoOne
by ResidentStalker on Jun. 23, 2013 at 9:18 PM

No rush....maybe another year...lol. I can watch your baby (and all the other ladies babies) grow for now.

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Babies!!!

JustThe10ofUs
by Rose on Jun. 23, 2013 at 9:34 PM
2 moms liked this
My hubby has perpetual baby fever....It's one of the things I love about him. lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JennMcBride
by Jenn on Jun. 23, 2013 at 9:50 PM
Aww I wish my dh would say that lol. I want one more and he's done done he can't wait to cart the baby stuff out of this house. :)
IncognitoOne
by ResidentStalker on Jun. 23, 2013 at 10:01 PM

He was the same way. We got rid of EVERY THING!

Then he talked to a lady we know that has 4 kids and....to be honest, I only heard bits and pieces of what she said to him, but it changed his mind. That's how we ended up with Christlynn.

Quoting JennMcBride:

Aww I wish my dh would say that lol. I want one more and he's done done he can't wait to cart the baby stuff out of this house. :)

Rain2Rinse
by Representative on Jun. 24, 2013 at 7:43 AM
No more babies for us. Dh and I both agree that 2 is our limit. We are taking measures to make sure change of mind is impossible.

So.... If you get busy now, by the time Xander is 9 months and I have possible baby fever.... You can deliver my newest baby! Sounds like a great plan, ya?

Quoting IncognitoOne:

No rush....maybe another year...lol. I can watch your baby (and all the other ladies babies) grow for now.

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Babies!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
IncognitoOne
by ResidentStalker on Jun. 24, 2013 at 8:32 AM

That will only make your baby fever even worse....lol.

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

No more babies for us. Dh and I both agree that 2 is our limit. We are taking measures to make sure change of mind is impossible.

So.... If you get busy now, by the time Xander is 9 months and I have possible baby fever.... You can deliver my newest baby! Sounds like a great plan, ya?

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Quoting Rain2Rinse:

Babies!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)