Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My weekend at Carowinds PIOG

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:23 AM
  • 6 Replies

So we left saturday early around 8am.. got there around 10 and went to check out the park..we werent able to get checked in the hotel till like 4pm..

now.. here at the highlights..

My son (which I knew but I didnt know it was THAT bad) hates rides that go fast.. so like hymalya or even mini rollercoaster scare him) so there was this this ride.. pirate ship..  2 people (seats) mini pirate ship are behind eachother and they go like the himalya up and down.. not fast but too fast for my son.. so this poor child. hangs on for dear life, eyes wide open, teeth together and all I hear is :MOMMY HELP ME!! he was with me so I was holding him.. so ride goes backwards.. LOL kid freaks.. I try not to laugh.. (yes I am that mean).. ride ends. my daughter.: AGAIN AGAIN.. so I go with her. while my dh stays with our son.. who was still shaking. poor kido!!

so today (monday).. we went to the waterpark.. now my dd, she can swim but she likes to have ground underneath her feet.. we went to one of those wave pools you know.. she did have a life jacket on.. and I was like in the 4ft deep.. when the wave started to come..she is like mommy I want to be with you.. Im like ok common. so another wave and I guess this one scared her and she held on to me.. pushed me another water tries to climb on me.. Im still half way under water.. of course wave comes knocks me down again..I finally catch my breath. and I say: you have life jacket on!! I dont

well my son decided to rub sunlotion into his eyes.. well end result. eyes swollen, red, from the clorine, tears and sunblock.. frist aid lady had to wash them out!!

My dh wanted to go down one of those family waterslides.. kids werent too sure.... my dh is scared of hights and we were like half way up he looks at me and says: Ok Lets turn around. the kids dont want to

YEP my weekend at carowinds. never a dull moment..

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
kellynh
by Kelly on Jul. 17, 2013 at 8:00 AM

Rotfl... Some times... You need a carerma man behind you to capture all those moments!! 

Bknotnobody
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 10:45 AM

Lol.

Bknotnobody
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 10:45 AM

sounds like fun!

mamivon2
by Sandra on Jul. 17, 2013 at 11:01 AM
1 mom liked this

oh totaly..I was done by 2pm

Quoting Bknotnobody:

sounds like fun!

IncognitoOne
by Angela on Jul. 17, 2013 at 4:43 PM

lol

Banana.Puddin
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 5:13 PM
I love that he changed his mind about the water slide because the "kids" didnt want to! He he he
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)