Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nissan Quest? Vans?

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:18 PM
  • 6 Replies

OK so I have a Chevy Trailblazer and while its been in the shop being repaired Ive been driving a Quest. I said I would never be a mini van kinda person but after driving it I really like it. Do any of you have one? Or even a van? What do you love or hate about them? Were going to find out if we can maybe get it and trade in my Trailblazer but Im scared Im not making the right decision.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
IncognitoOne
by Angela on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:49 PM

My brother and his wife have a 2007 Quest...they like it, but it's already needed a bunch of work done.

My parents have a 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan....it's ok, it feels smaller on the inside than mine does.

I have a 2005 Honda Odyssey....I love it, and I'd only trade it for a newer one..lol.

JennMcBride
by Jenn on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:51 PM

Thats the same year as this one =( Ive become very spoiled by the buttons for the hatch and the door lol. Im always so sick of having to shut my hatch when my hands are full.

Quoting IncognitoOne:

My brother and his wife have a 2007 Quest...they like it, but it's already needed a bunch of work done.

My parents have a 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan....it's ok, it feels smaller on the inside than mine does.

I have a 2005 Honda Odyssey....I love it, and I'd only trade it for a newer one..lol.

CafeMom Tickers
IncognitoOne
by Angela on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:53 PM

Theirs, the driver side sliding door isn't electric, I don't know about hatch.

my dad's, all 3 are electric.

Mine, just the doors are, but the hatch is easy to close, my 6 year old can do it...lol.

Quoting JennMcBride:

Thats the same year as this one =( Ive become very spoiled by the buttons for the hatch and the door lol. Im always so sick of having to shut my hatch when my hands are full.

Quoting IncognitoOne:

JennMcBride
by Jenn on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Mine on my trailblazer is heavy and my kids can't reach it lol.

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Theirs, the driver side sliding door isn't electric, I don't know about hatch.

my dad's, all 3 are electric.

Mine, just the doors are, but the hatch is easy to close, my 6 year old can do it...lol.

Quoting JennMcBride:

Quoting IncognitoOne:

almondpigeon
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 8:40 AM

i have an '08 quest and i LOVE it.  the controls on the dash (radio, air conditioning, etc....) is situated kind of tilted and it makes it easier to reach.  i haven't had any problems with it until very recently.  one of the sliding doors is really hard to close now.  we're talking about buying a new car for me and i'm looking at new quests. the new body style is really cute.

k.oder
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 9:54 AM

I want a Toyota Sienna some kind of bad.  My in-laws have one and I love it!

My sitter had a Dodge Caravan and 2 Town and Country vans before she got her Sienna.  It's an 04, they got in '06, have had no problems except routine maintenance.  The same cannot be said for the first 3.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)