• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello! New to NC

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:04 AM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this
Hello everyone! I'm Carolyn and mom to my one year old son. We moved to Raleigh last year from the Washington DC area for my husband's job and will be moving to Chapel Hill at the end of the year. I'd love to meet other moms nearby :) I am also a professional photographer and I love what I do :) Excited to be here!!
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
m0mmy0ftw02012
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 6:38 AM

Hey there welcome :) My names Tiffany. I am a mom to two girls and a baby boy due in july. How are you liking Nc so far? Do you miss dc?

moon4am22
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 4:39 PM

welcome to NC my mom works in Chapel Hill its a good area. (personly i live an hr from raleigh) my first baby is due in May so i am new to the mom thing. 

BEXi
by Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 5:51 PM

Welcome! My name is Becky, I am married and have two boys ages 5 and 6. We live in Durham. Welcome to NC!

clairewait
by Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 8:06 PM

Not to advertise away from CafeMom, but if you are looking for a local mommy network to get directly involved in you might want to check out Triangle Mommies.

Pretty good resource and only local moms are allowed.

WhovianMom
by on Apr. 7, 2014 at 1:48 PM

My name is Carolyn too!! we're in Richlands though. but wanted to stop in to say Welcome to the wonderful world of NC :)

~Carolyn
Sahm of Three * USMC Wife * Crocheter * Yarn Addict * Little bit of Everything 

mamivon2
by Sandra on Apr. 9, 2014 at 6:40 AM

Hello nice to meet you.. Im sandra, mother of almost 3:)

kellynh
by Kelly on Apr. 20, 2014 at 1:17 PM

Welcome to the group!! 

lala7500
by on Apr. 23, 2014 at 3:55 PM
Am also new to north Carolina living in asheville. Just had a baby 2 weeks now fiance works a lot so am bored and lonely wish I can meet some friends
Riceball83
by on May. 6, 2014 at 11:41 PM

We're moving to the FT bragg area in June :)

And I'll play the race card for a moment...would you consider doing a photo shoot? I"m a photographer as well and I've had a heck of a time finding (another) asian to do a themed shoot. (I"m Japanese)

Here's a sample of what I've done

IncognitoOne
by Angela on May. 8, 2014 at 7:17 AM

Hi! Welcome to NC and welcome to the group!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)