Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

North Carolina Moms North Carolina Moms

moving to Charlotte!

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2014 at 2:15 PM
  • 10 Replies

My husband will be getting transferred to Charlotte, we will be looking for a house soon but i dont know whats the best area to be living?

by on Jun. 12, 2014 at 2:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bmw29
by Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 12:50 PM

If I were you I wouldn't live in Charlotte but would find something in one of the surrounding areas. I just hate living in an actual city though. LOL I'm in Gaston county and it's a short drive to Charlotte.

m0mmy0ftw02012
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 6:21 PM

I agree with her! I also live in gaston county. good luck

Quoting bmw29:

If I were you I wouldn't live in Charlotte but would find something in one of the surrounding areas. I just hate living in an actual city though. LOL I'm in Gaston county and it's a short drive to Charlotte.

bmw29
by Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 6:46 PM
Cool, which part?

Quoting m0mmy0ftw02012:

Quoting bmw29:

m0mmy0ftw02012
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 7:03 PM

Stanley... you?

Quoting bmw29: Cool, which part?
Quoting m0mmy0ftw02012:

Quoting bmw29:

bmw29
by Member on Jun. 17, 2014 at 7:09 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm in Gastonia kind of. LOL I'm technically not in city limits but I'm closer to the SC border over towards Belmont.

Quoting m0mmy0ftw02012:

Stanley... you?

Quoting bmw29: Cool, which part?
Quoting m0mmy0ftw02012:

Quoting bmw29:

m.garcia21
by Member on Jun. 25, 2014 at 12:42 PM
Awsome. Welcome :). I live in concord its like 20 minutes from charlotte. The city it is too crazy for me id rather just visit
southerngirl523
by New Member on Jul. 2, 2014 at 9:48 PM

Welcome. Sounds like we have something in common. My husband and I just moved to the Charlotte area from Florida. We live in Kannapolis...about 20 minutes north of downtown Charlotte. So far we love it here! People are sooooo much nicer!!! :) Good luck!!!

LoveMyBoyK
by New Member on Jul. 2, 2014 at 9:49 PM
1 mom liked this
My husband was just transferred to Charlotte as well. We live in Rock Hill, SC, just over the border and a short drive to the city.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
happyolechimp
by Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:58 AM
we live in lincoln county...do a search for Denver NC...lots of houses...apartments...& the lake
Heather12381
by New Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 11:30 AM

We live in Mooresville not too far from Charlotte!  Welcome to the area!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)