Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New here!

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:21 PM
  • 3 Replies
Hello! My name is tabi, I'm 26 and moved here from Pennsylvania almost two months ago with my husband and our two boys (2 and 4) for my new job. I am in winston-salem.

Any other mamas in the area? I'm looking for some good mom meet ups, hoping to find some friends! :-)
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
IncognitoOne
by Angela on Aug. 7, 2014 at 7:18 AM

Hi! Welcome to the group!

I'm not in Winston, but I'm about 45 minutes away.

clairewait
by Member on Aug. 7, 2014 at 9:18 AM

I'm also in Winston-Salem (live in Clemmons, actually but my husband is an attorney on 4th street). I have two kids in elementary this year and two under 2 (well, due any day with my last baby).

I love it here.

CafeMom is a little too big to find meet up groups but I encourage you to check out www.triadmommies.com. You can join the local Winston-Salem group on there and meet only women in the area.

It has gone through a major transition in the last year - so things are a little quiet on there, but I will say there are plenty of new to town mamas looking to connect personally with others. Get something started!

Also - once public school is back in full swing, you might want to check out River Oaks Community Church on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. They have a women's bible study on Tuesdays and a MOMS group on Thursdays, with breakfast and childcare provided at both (. My first 2 years in town - this was my sanity saver. We don't even attend church there, but this ministry was so perfect for me at the time.

Information here: http://www.riveroakschurch.org/ministries/women/

m0mmy0ftw02012
by on Aug. 7, 2014 at 7:53 PM

I live in lexington about 30 mins away. I have three kids. Two girl they are 7 and 6 and a lil boy who is a week and 5 days old. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)