Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms

Welcome to New Hampshire Moms!! Introduce yourself here...

Posted by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 4:25 PM
  • 147 Replies

how are youWelcome to New Hampshire Moms! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.  It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:

Would anyone like their first name added to their posts?

Here are some group signatures that you can add to your posts:

New Hampshire Moms Signatures

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself. 

-Cafe Kelly

by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 4:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lasombrs
by Sara on Aug. 8, 2012 at 1:50 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi!!!!!!

My name is Sara and I'm 28. We live in Raymond, NH. I have two children Cace who will be 3 next wednesday, and Danica who recently turned 1.

Our son has Autism, SPD, and an autoimmune disease. So our life so far is mostly bouncing from one appointment to the next and we don't get to enjoy much else. I'm looking forward to meeting other local moms, and hearing what you love to do in the area!

oh, and our son starts public pre k on the 27th! *gasp* its all happening so fast!!! And I am not enjoying the land of IEPs thats for sure.

xomrs.chase
by Sarah on Aug. 8, 2012 at 2:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello :)

I'm Sarah! I'm 24, married, and a SAHM. I was born and raised in the Winnisquam area, and I've recently returned (after going to Alexandria, Penacook, and Laconia) to raise my son in the quiet town I grew up in.

My son is 7 months old- and growing fast! I'm really looking forward to meeting more moms in our great granite state :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lasombrs
by Sara on Aug. 8, 2012 at 2:42 PM

hi other Sarah! lol

wave

Quoting xomrs.chase:

I'm Sarah! I'm 24, married, and a SAHM. I was born and raised in the Winnisquam area, and I've recently returned (after going to Alexandria, Penacook, and Laconia) to raise my son in the quiet town I grew up in.

My son is 7 months old- and growing fast! I'm really looking forward to meeting more moms in our great granite state :)

xomrs.chase
by Sarah on Aug. 8, 2012 at 3:03 PM
Haha hello! :-P story of our lives huh? I graduated with at least 3 or 4 Sara(h)s

Quoting lasombrs:

hi other Sarah! lol

wave

Quoting xomrs.chase:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AidanCamsMom
by Amanda on Aug. 8, 2012 at 3:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone! My name is Amanda. I am 30 years old (still can't believe it some days LOL). I am happily married to my husband for 8 years and we have 3 wonderful children. Aidan is 7 and going into 2nd grade. Cameron is 4 (will turn 5 in October), he missed starting kindergarten this year by 5 days. Then my youngest is my daughter Chloe. She just turned 2 on July 11th. And the final member of our family who has only been with us a week is Daisy our kitten. Oh, we live in Boscawen. Looking forward to getting to make new friends! :)

lillucky8
by Jen on Aug. 8, 2012 at 3:37 PM
2 moms liked this
Hey ladies! Im jen, i live in manchester with my dh and kiddos. I have a 21 mo old dd and a two wk old ds. I cant wait to get to know everyone and get this group hopping!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AidanCamsMom
by Amanda on Aug. 8, 2012 at 3:44 PM

Congrats on the new baby! :)

Quoting lillucky8:

Hey ladies! Im jen, i live in manchester with my dh and kiddos. I have a 21 mo old dd and a two wk old ds. I cant wait to get to know everyone and get this group hopping!

lasombrs
by Sara on Aug. 8, 2012 at 3:54 PM

Hi!

wave

Quoting AidanCamsMom:

Hi everyone! My name is Amanda. I am 30 years old (still can't believe it some days LOL). I am happily married to my husband for 8 years and we have 3 wonderful children. Aidan is 7 and going into 2nd grade. Cameron is 4 (will turn 5 in October), he missed starting kindergarten this year by 5 days. Then my youngest is my daughter Chloe. She just turned 2 on July 11th. And the final member of our family who has only been with us a week is Daisy our kitten. Oh, we live in Boscawen. Looking forward to getting to make new friends! :)

lasombrs
by Sara on Aug. 8, 2012 at 3:55 PM

congrats on the new baby!! you are not to far from me :P our kids are about 21-22 months apart too

Quoting lillucky8:

lillucky8
by Jen on Aug. 8, 2012 at 5:46 PM

Quoting lasombrs:

congrats on the new baby!! you are not to far from me :P our kids are about 21-22 months apart too

Quoting lillucky8:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN