Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms

Welcome to New Hampshire Moms!! Introduce yourself here...

Posted by   + Show Post

how are youWelcome to New Hampshire Moms! We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.  It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friend.  To send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:

Would anyone like their first name added to their posts?

Here are some group signatures that you can add to your posts:

New Hampshire Moms Signatures

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself. 

-Cafe Kelly

by on Aug. 2, 2012 at 4:25 PM
Replies (141-147):
xomrs.chase
by Sarah on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:26 PM
Welcome!

Quoting Krdenning:

Hi my name is Karyn and I just moved to Manchester and would love to meet people in the area, I am 16 weeks with our first and find out the sex on Nov 30!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
xomrs.chase
by Sarah on Dec. 30, 2012 at 4:27 PM
Hi and welcome!

Quoting amommyslife03:

Hi im susan we live in dalton near littleton whitefield lancaster. im married sham of 12 almost 13yrs we have 4kids 2 boys 12&9 amost 10next mo and 2girls 7&3 we moved here 7 1/2yrs ago from Va. love it here just hate the cold and winter. happy to see a NH group that active and hope to meet some of you
jbmommy2
by New Member on Jan. 4, 2013 at 10:07 AM

I'm Robin, I'll be 32 this month. I am happily married with 2 kids. My ds is almost 10 with ADHD and my dd is almost 5. We are NH born and raised. Manchester

craftylilwitch
by New Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 9:47 PM

Hello there~ I'm new again to cafemom. I have older kids 15 and 20. we have lived in NH for almost 17 years with 1 year in Indiana in 2002. Couldnt wait to come home. I do Direct Sales ~ Selling Intimate Expressions so I can make my own hours and be home for my kids. I have been married almost 15 years. The last couple being very trying do to money. I love to do crafts, bake, be involved with different organizations, (in the past PTA, cheerleading, Cubscouts) Love spending time on our motorcycle and last but not least~ We are halloween nuts. putting together a small(large, very large) display every year. My motto is Halloween is not a holiday its a life style

Diane

Crissy2424
by on Jan. 11, 2013 at 11:25 PM

Welcome!

Quoting craftylilwitch:

Hello there~ I'm new again to cafemom. I have older kids 15 and 20. we have lived in NH for almost 17 years with 1 year in Indiana in 2002. Couldnt wait to come home. I do Direct Sales ~ Selling Intimate Expressions so I can make my own hours and be home for my kids. I have been married almost 15 years. The last couple being very trying do to money. I love to do crafts, bake, be involved with different organizations, (in the past PTA, cheerleading, Cubscouts) Love spending time on our motorcycle and last but not least~ We are halloween nuts. putting together a small(large, very large) display every year. My motto is Halloween is not a holiday its a life style

Diane

xomrs.chase
by Sarah on Jan. 15, 2013 at 2:39 PM
Welcome?

Quoting jbmommy2:

I'm Robin, I'll be 32 this month. I am happily married with 2 kids. My ds is almost 10 with ADHD and my dd is almost 5. We are NH born and raised. Manchester

jbmommy2
by New Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 7:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN