Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms

Were you born and raised in New Hampshire?

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 6:57 AM
  • 41 Replies

If you were,where were you born?

Do you still live in the same area?

If you were not, where were you born and how long have you lived in the state?

simple smile

by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 6:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lasombrs
by Sara on Aug. 8, 2012 at 1:59 PM

No, I was born in East Bridgewater, MA. My DH and I moved to FL and got married there. We lived in FL for 5 years. Once our son was born we wanted to come back to New England because we feel the healthcare is better here. The company that owned our apartment also owned one in Raymond NH and they allowed us to just move with no notice, extra deposits or anything. Everything just transfered and made it easy for us! So we now live in Raymond :P We have been here for 3 years.

AidanCamsMom
by Amanda on Aug. 8, 2012 at 3:25 PM

I was born in Concord NH. When I was very young, my family moved to RI. From there we moved to OK for 6 1/2 years, then NH for 6 years (I graduated here), then FL. While in FL I met my husband online through my best friend from high school. He lived here in NH. We talked for almost a year before we met in FL. I always knew at some point I would love to be back in NH. It's the only place I have felt I truly belong and feels like home. So a month after we met, I moved to NH to be with him and have been here since. All 3 of my kids were born at Concord Hospital like me! :)

xomrs.chase
by Sarah on Aug. 8, 2012 at 3:31 PM

If you were,where were you born? Northfield (well, concord hospital)

Do you still live in the same area? Yes! I moved to Alexandria, Penacook, and Laconia before returning. I love it out in the woods :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Jen on Aug. 8, 2012 at 4:01 PM
Born in nj, moved to nh in third grade, been here since
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rosemagic01
by Holli on Aug. 8, 2012 at 4:15 PM

Born in Peteborough, grew up in Jaffrey! I live about 45 from Jaffrey. =( 

Crissy2424
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 2:58 PM

I was born and mostly raised in NH. I was born in Manchester, NH. I live 40 minutes away in Weare, NH. We did briefly live in Maine at some point in my childhood.

megs2boys
by Member on Aug. 9, 2012 at 5:28 PM

I was born and raised in Mass. We moved to NH when I was 13 and i've mostly lived here ever since.

Crissy2424
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 6:39 PM

Which do you like better? Mass or NH?

Quoting megs2boys:

I was born and raised in Mass. We moved to NH when I was 13 and i've mostly lived here ever since.

pfarrow211
by New Member on Aug. 15, 2012 at 3:48 PM

I was born in Lowell, MA but I have lived in NH my whole life mostly in Milford with a few short stints in Brookline.

BaezBoyz
by Member on Aug. 15, 2012 at 4:12 PM

Born in Boston...lived in NH since I was 15.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)