Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms

Favorite Theme Parks and Water Parks in New Hampshire?

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 7:10 AM
  • 17 Replies

Which are your favorite theme parks and water parks in New Hampshire?

Which do you recommend?

If you have pictures, please share them!

Join us in the  New Hampshire Moms group!

by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 7:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lasombrs
by Sara on Aug. 8, 2012 at 2:03 PM

I am not a big fan of roller coasters and hights and all :/ DH loves Canobie lake. my SIL swears by Story Land. Liquid Planet in Candia looks like a lot of fun but our kids are too little still. I am more of a zoo/mesuem kinda gal then theme park really

AidanCamsMom
by Amanda on Aug. 8, 2012 at 3:29 PM

Our favorite places we have been so far would be a toss-up between Story Land and Santa's Village. We just went to Santa's Village to celebrate our daughter Chloe's 2nd birthday.

xomrs.chase
by Sarah on Aug. 8, 2012 at 3:34 PM
I love Canobie Lake Park, Santa's Villiage, and Story Land!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Jen on Aug. 8, 2012 at 3:41 PM
Im not a huge fan of rides and my kiddos are too small still, but canobie is closest to us
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Crissy2424
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 3:12 PM

I like Water Country and Canobie Lake Park. Our DD is too little, but we love to go to Deerfield Fair every year! I can't wait to take my DD to Canobie though! One year we might try Storyland and Santa's Village.

jennient3
by Jennie on Aug. 9, 2012 at 6:43 PM

water country and canobie!!

we did story land many times when the kids were small, but my youngest now 9 loves the crazy coasters now that he is tall enough

and my oldest son, who will turn 17, can not go on the rides in canobie cause he is too tall!!!! he is 6ft 6 now

megs2boys
by Member on Aug. 9, 2012 at 7:12 PM

Canobie!

amyand4
by Member on Aug. 14, 2012 at 3:02 PM
My favorite theme park is Santa's village in Jackson. I have been going to it since I was little and it gets better every year! You can go there in the summer but it is also open around Thanksgiving and Christmas and it is pretty with the Christmas lights! My favorite water park is Whales Tale (near Lincoln) It is clean and smaller then others but has lots of fun slides and great for families.
jennient3
by Jennie on Aug. 14, 2012 at 6:18 PM

Canobie

and Whales tales

for older kids

for little ones Story Land is the best

lasombrs
by Sara on Aug. 14, 2012 at 7:53 PM

i always wondered if you could be to tall for rides! I think that may happen to my DS one day he is a giant already!

Quoting jennient3:

water country and canobie!!

we did story land many times when the kids were small, but my youngest now 9 loves the crazy coasters now that he is tall enough

and my oldest son, who will turn 17, can not go on the rides in canobie cause he is too tall!!!! he is 6ft 6 now

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN