Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms

Favorite Places to Shop?

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 12:11 PM
  • 17 Replies

Where are your favorite places to shop in New Hampshire?

Do you stay local or travel around to different cities or towns in the state?

Do you like shopping at outlets or smaller stores?

Join us in the  New Hampshire Moms group!

by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 12:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lasombrs
by Sara on Aug. 8, 2012 at 2:14 PM

I am not a big shopper at all. I hate malls lol. I do love to coupon though and that makes CVS, Riteaid and walmart my go to palces

lillucky8
by Jen on Aug. 8, 2012 at 4:14 PM
Outlets! Usually i go to kittery but im super excited to check out the new ones in merrimack!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rosemagic01
by Holli on Aug. 8, 2012 at 4:19 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm a nerd. I love little places that are hard to find and you just happen across them. Little local stores! I just found on in Concord I wish I knew the name but its down town and SO cute. Amazing stuff great selection of kid stuff learning toys and games! Oh amazing! I also love going to Salem! So many places to choose from just about all in one spot! We like pet stores a whole lot as well and find ourselves in plaistow a lot too! 

xomrs.chase
by Sarah on Aug. 8, 2012 at 4:58 PM
My go-to mall is the Tanger Outlet Center in Tilton. (Psst- they even have Coach!)

I love the Christmas Tree shop, but I hardly ever get that far south.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xomrs.chase
by Sarah on Aug. 8, 2012 at 5:03 PM
Awww! I miss pet stores!

We used to take our dog often, but she got very jealous of our son. We tried re-training, and even Prozac (prescribed by her vet) but nothing worked... She now lives with my mom on a dead end road where she can run free- and get ALL the attention.

When ds is a little older, we plan on getting a puppy

Quoting rosemagic01:

I'm a nerd. I love little places that are hard to find and you just happen across them. Little local stores! I just found on in Concord I wish I knew the name but its down town and SO cute. Amazing stuff great selection of kid stuff learning toys and games! Oh amazing! I also love going to Salem! So many places to choose from just about all in one spot! We like pet stores a whole lot as well and find ourselves in plaistow a lot too! 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rosemagic01
by Holli on Aug. 8, 2012 at 5:07 PM

Awww you ended up giving her up! I remember reading about how much you loved her in 20 somethings.

Quoting xomrs.chase:

Awww! I miss pet stores!

We used to take our dog often, but she got very jealous of our son. We tried re-training, and even Prozac (prescribed by her vet) but nothing worked... She now lives with my mom on a dead end road where she can run free- and get ALL the attention.

Quoting rosemagic01:

xomrs.chase
by Sarah on Aug. 8, 2012 at 5:26 PM
Yeah :(

She went after him- that's what landed her on Prozac.. (He was fine- I got there first). Then after that she would growl and idk... I had a panic attack when she got within 2 feet of him (even in my arms). It really wasn't fair to her.

Quoting rosemagic01:

Awww you ended up giving her up! I remember reading about how much you loved her in 20 somethings.

Quoting xomrs.chase:

Awww! I miss pet stores!

Quoting rosemagic01:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rosemagic01
by Holli on Aug. 8, 2012 at 5:35 PM

Things happen and I can understand your choices. Your son must come first. My husband and son love reptiles so we go to a lot of pet stores to go look at them because I don't want to own one right now. I like to look at kitties too because I love them but my son is allergic. We do however have a sugarglider and I love going shopping for him. LOL. 

Quoting xomrs.chase:

Yeah :(

She went after him- that's what landed her on Prozac.. (He was fine- I got there first). Then after that she would growl and idk... I had a panic attack when she got within 2 feet of him (even in my arms). It really wasn't fair to her.

amyand4
by Member on Aug. 14, 2012 at 3:09 PM
My favorite is the Tilton Outlets. Lots of good stores in one area.
AidanCamsMom
by Amanda on Aug. 14, 2012 at 4:05 PM

We usually do all our shopping at Target and Walmart, but my favorite place to shop for clothes is Burlington Coat Factory.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN