Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms

Anyone else coupon?

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 2:20 PM
  • 7 Replies

Would anyone else like to see weekly store matchups for local chains? I just love geting them in my email and could post them here for everyone. Food is getting more and more exspensive every bit helps!!

by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 2:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
lillucky8
by Jen on Aug. 8, 2012 at 4:12 PM
Ya that would be great! I usually use a wkly emailer i get, but it would be helpful, i coupon and store hop for the best deals
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lasombrs
by Sara on Aug. 8, 2012 at 4:42 PM

awesome! I wont post any old ones but as soon as new ones start rolling in I'll toss some up here for everyone :)

Quoting lillucky8:

Ya that would be great! I usually use a wkly emailer i get, but it would be helpful, i coupon and store hop for the best deals

rosemagic01
by Holli on Aug. 8, 2012 at 7:02 PM

I used to but honestly I got so stressed doing it! And sadly a lot of what I buy they don't have coupons for. =( 

Crissy2424
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 7:34 PM

This! I coupon, but most of what I get isn't a coupon eligable or you have to buy 2-10 of something just to get a $1 off. Too stressful! Also, when I remember the coupons I am already walking out of the grocery story with my bundle of food! So I don't really coupon much anymore.

Quoting rosemagic01:

I used to but honestly I got so stressed doing it! And sadly a lot of what I buy they don't have coupons for. =( 

rosemagic01
by Holli on Aug. 8, 2012 at 7:37 PM
1 mom liked this

OMG more often than I can count has my husband pulled them out of his pocket on our way out saying "Oops I'm sorry!" 

Quoting Crissy2424:

This! I coupon, but most of what I get isn't a coupon eligable or you have to buy 2-10 of something just to get a $1 off. Too stressful! Also, when I remember the coupons I am already walking out of the grocery story with my bundle of food! So I don't really coupon much anymore.

Quoting rosemagic01:

Crissy2424
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 7:41 PM

You are preaching to the choir, mama!

Quoting rosemagic01:

OMG more often than I can count has my husband pulled them out of his pocket on our way out saying "Oops I'm sorry!" 

Quoting Crissy2424:

Quoting rosemagic01:

lasombrs
by Sara on Aug. 8, 2012 at 7:59 PM

yeah, food wise not alot of what we eat has coupons, we need to make a lot of ds food from scratch. We dont have a ton of money for other non food items though because we are both out of work and caring for our ds. There was a time when we had to search couches and the car to buy tp or would go for a month without deoderant because it wasn't on the top of the list to spend cash on. Since I started couponing I get all these items for free now and have a back stock. Its silly, but it makes me happy to have toothpaste and other things most people dont think much of just sitting in my cabinet now and dont have to ration.

I dont take them with me all the time but there are days when i set out only to use them. and then I carry them in my hand or place them on the seat in the carridge on top of my wallet so i have to stare at them. the emails telling me what the sales are so I dont have to plan it myself takes the stress out for me, but there are some days when i cant bother with it too

Quoting rosemagic01:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN