Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms

Are you ready for back to school yet?

Posted by   + Show Post

DS starts public pre k on the 27th! EEEEK!

I'm excited for him though

by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 2:21 PM
Replies (11-13):
lasombrs
by Sara on Aug. 9, 2012 at 7:58 AM

oh no! just thinking about it makes me cry and my oldest is 3! I hope its an easy transition for all of you

Quoting 143myboys9496:

My oldest is moving into college September 4th...I can't even talk about it..beyond that..just the thought of him not living at home makes me bawl...

So my oldest moves out the same day my 16yo starts his junior year..

Holy crap..where did all this time go??? It seemed like high school graduation and college were SO FAR away..almost like it'd never get here..and BAM! it's here...waggin' it's tail in my face....

AidanCamsMom
by Amanda on Aug. 9, 2012 at 11:26 AM

*BIG HUGS*

Quoting 143myboys9496:

My oldest is moving into college September 4th...I can't even talk about it..beyond that..just the thought of him not living at home makes me bawl...

So my oldest moves out the same day my 16yo starts his junior year..

Holy crap..where did all this time go??? It seemed like high school graduation and college were SO FAR away..almost like it'd never get here..and BAM! it's here...waggin' it's tail in my face....

AidanCamsMom
by Amanda on Aug. 9, 2012 at 11:27 AM

I'm just waiting till school starts because for kindergarten and 1st grade I bought all kinds of supplies he didn't end up needing. Figure they will say what he needs other than a folder and pencils (which I will send him with).

Quoting rosemagic01:

Oh I'm so glad we're not alone! I picked up a few things here and there but I'm not certain what else he'll need kinder everything was a community pot I'm not sure if they'll do that for first or not and if binders and things like that will be necessary! I'm excited to find out! 

Quoting lasombrs:

we don't have a supply list either. But I have been hitting sales and with coupons etc I am definetly set there. We don't have clothes yet though :( His birthday is next next so waiting to see what he gets and need to buy him shoes too

Quoting rosemagic01:

Semi. =\ He's got the clothes he needs thankfully didn't need to do any shopping he had plenty from sales over the last year that I got and gathered! Supplies are iffy. He has yet to recieve any info from the school about exactly what he'll need. My big boy a first grader this year! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN