Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms

veggie garden

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 4:18 PM
Jen
  • 5 Replies
Do you have one this year? Have you harvested anything?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 4:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lasombrs
by Sara on Aug. 8, 2012 at 4:40 PM

we did but then we moved and have not replanted. We grow (or grew I guess) all our own veggies for our iguanas but our last one just passed in May and I can't bring myself to plant again at the place we moved to in June. Just makes me sad

lillucky8
by Jen on Aug. 8, 2012 at 5:52 PM
I have a big garden of tomatoes, pepper, zucchini, squash, cucumbers, and basil, but the basil has been attacked by bugs, the zucchini and squash flowered but never made anything, the cukes didnt like their pots, the tomatoes are doing awesome just waiting for them to be ready and the peppers are doing well also. This is my first veggie garden
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lillucky8
by Jen on Aug. 8, 2012 at 5:54 PM
Dh made me a bix box garden but i ran out of room so the peppers, basil and cukes are in pots and we found out we have a slug problem so every morning i go out and lift the pots and salt the slugs, and the cukes didnt appreciate being moved so much, so next year ill have dh make me a second bed.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jennient3
by Jennie on Aug. 8, 2012 at 6:40 PM

not this year, we just cleared the back to add on an addition to our house, and I am not the gardener, my MIL is

lillucky8
by Jen on Aug. 8, 2012 at 8:02 PM
Aww, sry

Quoting lasombrs:

we did but then we moved and have not replanted. We grow (or grew I guess) all our own veggies for our iguanas but our last one just passed in May and I can't bring myself to plant again at the place we moved to in June. Just makes me sad

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN