Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms

excited

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 6:41 PM
  • 6 Replies

I am excited to have this group now, to have others to understand our crazy newengland weather!

what do you dislike most? 

I don't like our long winters, but this year we got lucky and it warmed up earlier than usual

by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 6:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
rosemagic01
by Holli on Aug. 8, 2012 at 6:56 PM

Oh my gosh what I dislike the most was or is the massive snow storms that we some times get! Last Oct! We were out of power for 3 days I believe! We had to stay at a hotel which was a great adventure but very costly! The winter of 2010-11 was awful. Sooo much snow! I heard on the news this is one of the hottest summers! 

Crissy2424
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 6:59 PM

We got lucky these past couple winters, I think. This summer, for me, has had some hot days, but not the hottest. I dislike the hot summers and ice cold winters. Otherwise, NH isn't all that bad. I also wish I lived closer to the city because I live in the country.

lillucky8
by Jen on Aug. 8, 2012 at 8:10 PM
In over thr humidity this summer, and i like snow but hate cleaning it, and i work in healthcare so i dont get snow days
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lasombrs
by Sara on Aug. 8, 2012 at 8:23 PM

I dont really dislike anything about NE weather. After living in FL for 5 years I craved the NE weather and am soooooo glad to be back lol

AidanCamsMom
by Amanda on Aug. 8, 2012 at 11:34 PM

The only thing I really dislike is when the temps get down below zero and you instantly freeze to the bone when you step outside. LOL

143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Aug. 8, 2012 at 11:54 PM

I don't mind SOME snow..but those winters where we get cumulative 6-7-8 feet..is TOO much! I truly dislike the ice storms and not having power for a week..THAT sucks!

Love the warm and hot weather...could live without the humidity but I'd rather be hot than cold. So if to be warm I have to endure humidity..so be it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)