Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms
How is everyone? Any plans today?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 6:47 AM
Replies (11-20):
Crissy2424
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 8:53 AM
1 mom liked this

I was at Hampton Beach a couple weeks ago! I love it!

Quoting lasombrs:

Morning!

Plans for today, waiting still for dh to come home from the voernight painting job he picked up

cash his check

drop off Cace's IEP paperwork to the school

Pay for our car

maybe make a stop at hampton beach since the car dealer is in hampton

come home and sew some things for DS birthday party on sunday

Crissy2424
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 8:57 AM

My plans today are to just keep my daughter busy. I have been on medical leave for 3 (almost 4) weeks because of surgery. So everyday is just keeping up with house chores and playing with my 3 year old.

Usually we eat breakfast, watch an episode or two of her shows, go for a walk, do something outside, lunch, another walk, more outside time, Wii or some game and then her daddy is home.

Today, however, he has a job fair thing to go to.

xomrs.chase
by Sarah on Aug. 9, 2012 at 9:16 AM
What surgery did you have? How are you feeling?

Its nice to just go outside sometimes. Brayden gets fussy if we're indoors too long lol

Quoting Crissy2424:

My plans today are to just keep my daughter busy. I have been on medical leave for 3 (almost 4) weeks because of surgery. So everyday is just keeping up with house chores and playing with my 3 year old.

Usually we eat breakfast, watch an episode or two of her shows, go for a walk, do something outside, lunch, another walk, more outside time, Wii or some game and then her daddy is home.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xomrs.chase
by Sarah on Aug. 9, 2012 at 9:17 AM
Lol I just realized I never posted my plans for the day!

I've been up since 6. I've done 2 loads of laundry, lots of nursing, and fed B breakfast. He's napping now, so I'm getting a bit more done around the house before we go visit his Gammy! (My mom)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AidanCamsMom
by Amanda on Aug. 9, 2012 at 11:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Good morning! I'll be waiting till my husband gets up at 2pm (he works overnights) then it's grocery shopping day. I'll probably pay some bills online and pick up best I can with 3 tornadoes running through the house. Other than that the rest is up in the air.

AidanCamsMom
by Amanda on Aug. 9, 2012 at 11:23 AM

How are you healing from your surgery?

Quoting Crissy2424:

Crissy2424
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 11:39 AM

The worst part was the first couple weeks. These past two weeks have been much better. I feel more like myself. Now I just have to keep eating right.

Quoting AidanCamsMom:

Quoting Crissy2424:

Crissy2424
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 11:40 AM

Grocery shopping day for us is tomorrow. I love shopping!

Quoting AidanCamsMom:

Good morning! I'll be waiting till my husband gets up at 2pm (he works overnights) then it's grocery shopping day. I'll probably pay some bills online and pick up best I can with 3 tornadoes running through the house. Other than that the rest is up in the air.

AidanCamsMom
by Amanda on Aug. 9, 2012 at 11:43 AM

So glad that you are starting to feel better! :)

Quoting Crissy2424:

The worst part was the first couple weeks. These past two weeks have been much better. I feel more like myself. Now I just have to keep eating right.

Quoting AidanCamsMom:

Quoting Crissy2424:

Crissy2424
by on Aug. 9, 2012 at 11:43 AM

Yea, it is nice when you feel like yourself!

Quoting AidanCamsMom:

So glad that you are starting to feel better! :)

Quoting Crissy2424:

Quoting AidanCamsMom:

Quoting Crissy2424:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN