Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms

teams

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 8:03 PM
  • 12 Replies

is your household into sports? if so what teams?

big on basketball here, love the Celtics

big on baseball, but I came from Jersey, so I am a major Yankees fan *ducks and covers*

football we will watch, but no particular teams, my kids favor just certain players

by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 8:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Crissy2424
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:05 PM

I like to play sports. I used to play softball so I was big into the Boston Red Sox until most of their members went to the Yankees. So your kids are smart for favoring players, not teams. I love football. I don't have a fav team or player since we don't have cable to watch anything anyways.

Crissy2424
by on Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:06 PM

Oh, but we did watch the superbowl last year and were sad when the pats lost...I think it was the pats who were playing lol

AidanCamsMom
by Amanda on Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:27 PM

My DH likes sports (baseball and basketball the most). He's more into following the people than routing for teams.

ckroch
by Colleen on Aug. 18, 2012 at 9:36 PM
Yankees??!!!? I'm sorry, we're going to have tO ask you to leave the group :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jojobean558
by Member on Aug. 19, 2012 at 1:42 AM
No sports, nascar.. DH spends every weekend watching. The channel doesn't get changed all weekend lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lasombrs
by Sara on Aug. 19, 2012 at 1:49 AM

we havent had tv in a long long time so we cant actively watch but we are big New England fans all around although i like sports more then DH. I used to go to several bruins games every year before I met DH. I actually took him there on our first "date" (I so totally asked him out lol, little did I know he hates hockey! but he came anyway and there was a Godsmack concert afterwards for free) And I like football but DH doesnt. He doesnt even watch the superbowl. He is a basket ball Celtics fan and I dont really care for basketball. And we are big sox fans

lillucky8
by Jen on Aug. 19, 2012 at 7:53 AM
Not really, but we root for tge sox and pats
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rosemagic01
by Holli on Aug. 19, 2012 at 10:57 AM

Husband likes football and of course the pats. I don't like football but if I had to pick a team it would be packers or stealers. 

We're not big fans of any other sports. =\ 

143myboys9496
by Suzzanne on Aug. 19, 2012 at 3:31 PM

Red Sox nation in my house. My younger son, reallllly likes basketball. I think he prefers the Celtics but he'll watch ANY basketball, even college.

We're also football junkies, Pat's fans..first and foremost. My dh also likes Philadelphia and I've had a soft spot for the 49ers.

My dh LOVES hockey, which to me is like watching grass grow. My 16yo teases my dh and says things like "2nd period, no score, so that's like 40 minutes of your life wasted..for no score"...lol..drives my dh nutz..LOL

jennient3
by Jennie on Aug. 20, 2012 at 7:55 AM

I'm sorry...lol

but I am not leaving...

Quoting ckroch:

Yankees??!!!? I'm sorry, we're going to have tO ask you to leave the group :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN