Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fresh Market!

Posted by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 7:24 PM
  • 10 Replies

A new one just opened up in Bedford. I'm not sure if there's other in the state but OMG we checked it out and seriously looks AMAZING there! We're definitely going to start shopping there for some stuff. DH was so happy because he can get his favorite snack mix (cajan feista mix) its like a trail mix kinda weird stuff and they have amazing looking fruits and meats! 

Has anyone been to one before? Great find in my opinion! 

by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 7:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lillucky8
by Jen on Sep. 9, 2012 at 8:25 PM
I havent been there, are the prices good?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rosemagic01
by Holli on Sep. 9, 2012 at 8:29 PM

Not bad on meats at all! Next week I think it is they're doing a buy one get one free on chicken breasts! Serlion ground beef was 5.99 (what we love) They're deli looks amazing. Fruit is a little pricy but looks 10 times better than what you would find at walmart or hannafords. 

Quoting lillucky8:

I havent been there, are the prices good?

yu001133shan02
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 8:43 PM
Great

lasombrs
by Sara on Sep. 10, 2012 at 7:47 AM

Ive never been but thats great!

jennient3
by Jennie on Sep. 10, 2012 at 11:56 AM

never heard of them, but that sounds great

Crissy2424
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 12:02 PM

Never, but the stuff is prob expensive.

rosemagic01
by Holli on Sep. 10, 2012 at 1:10 PM

Meats aren't any more pricy than walmart. That I noticed at least. Their speciality stuff was probably a bit pricy I didn't really look at their box stuff and all that and their fruit was a bit higher but a much much better quality (you should see the peaches the size of a soft ball!! HUGE! Same with their tomatos! So bright and fresh too!) stuff from their deli was compariable their 'to go meals' also good prices they have a huge antipasta section and nuts and mixes that you can get as much or little as you wish same with candies. Lots of stuff that I saw at very reasonable prices. We usually shop at walmart/market basket and hannafords. I didn't see anything that was too far out of range unless it was a much higher quality (fruit which is going up anyways because of the sessions) oh and tons of stuff fruits and veggies you can't find at other places! 

Quoting Crissy2424:

Crissy2424
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 3:14 PM

Where is this place?

Quoting rosemagic01:

Meats aren't any more pricy than walmart. That I noticed at least. Their speciality stuff was probably a bit pricy I didn't really look at their box stuff and all that and their fruit was a bit higher but a much much better quality (you should see the peaches the size of a soft ball!! HUGE! Same with their tomatos! So bright and fresh too!) stuff from their deli was compariable their 'to go meals' also good prices they have a huge antipasta section and nuts and mixes that you can get as much or little as you wish same with candies. Lots of stuff that I saw at very reasonable prices. We usually shop at walmart/market basket and hannafords. I didn't see anything that was too far out of range unless it was a much higher quality (fruit which is going up anyways because of the sessions) oh and tons of stuff fruits and veggies you can't find at other places! 

Quoting Crissy2424:

rosemagic01
by Holli on Sep. 10, 2012 at 4:13 PM

Where the old bedford mall used to be. Next to Bob's and Kholes.

Quoting Crissy2424:

Where is this place?

Quoting rosemagic01:

Quoting Crissy2424:

Crissy2424
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 6:30 PM

I know exactly where that is, thanks!

Quoting rosemagic01:

Where the old bedford mall used to be. Next to Bob's and Kholes.

Quoting Crissy2424:

Where is this place?

Quoting rosemagic01:

Quoting Crissy2424:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)