Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms

Look At What I Can Do! Pic Heavy!

Posted by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 9:20 PM
  • 27 Replies

Not trying to show off I swear but we are in desperate need of extra cash around here...so I figured if anyone needed anything that I could do maybe getting my name out there would be a good idea! 

Cakes! I can make cakes! I love craving cakes and making cakes. Here's what I can do! I made all these and can have Megs2Boys confirm considering half were made for her boys! 

My first ever cake! Yes I go big or go home I don't do the first thing I ever do of something easy. If I can't do something hard off the bat then I never touch it again because I don't have the talent to do it. I don't believe in 'practice' when it comes to my personal ability to do different forms of arts/crafts cause if I can't do it the first time I won't have the patience to do it again. =) 

I can also make things for sugar gliders or ferrats or rats! I make pouches for sugar gliders that I can adapt for rats as well. 

Travel pouchs

Sleep cage pouches

I don't have any pics of the hammocks I've made but I can also do those! I can make little hut houses too. Anything you might need for a small animal. 

I know its a long shot but I figured I'd post what I can do. Maybe some one would be interested maybe not. I also love to do cupcakes. I used to do jewelry but sold all of my supplies out of desperation to keep up on bills. I love to bake though anything you might need. If anyone wants a consultant for a party...well if I posted all the parties I've done no one would be able to load all the pictures (I ADORE) doing parties.

I know there's a section for it but I'm also selling a ps2 with 25 games, leappad with 4 games, geotrax sets. 

by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 9:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
xomrs.chase
by Sarah on Sep. 17, 2012 at 9:35 PM
Amazing cakes! :-D
You should work in a shop!

Good luck to you on the money making. I'm strapped for cash myself :-/

Just a couple more months before dh's xmas bonus... Tight til then
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmesCSki
by Amy on Sep. 17, 2012 at 9:37 PM
2 moms liked this
I really love your cakes! I wish I had a reason for a cake...although does one really need an occasion for a cake?? :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rosemagic01
by Holli on Sep. 17, 2012 at 9:50 PM

I'd love too. I got offered an apprenticeship in manchester last week. But because of another business that opened their sales have been cut in a half over the last couple of weeks and unless it balances out they won't be able to hire me. No one else will hire me for baker/etc because I've never done it except at home. And the job I was lined up for at DH's work I lost because of some crap that went down at his job with hire ups. =\ 

He'll be lucky to get a raise this year never gotten a bonus. I hate his job. 

Quoting xomrs.chase:

BaezBoyz
by Member on Sep. 17, 2012 at 10:21 PM
Love the cakes!!!! Very nice. Where are you located??? Id def purchase one from you. PS how much are you selling the leappad and games for ?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Crissy2424
by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 10:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Plan on making a cake in March. Shauna loves Hello Kitty, Blues Clues. Those cakes are awesome!

rosemagic01
by Holli on Sep. 17, 2012 at 10:43 PM

Thank you! I'm in New Boston NH but will travel. 

The leapPad we're selling for $85 but will take offers. Comes with spongebob, toy story 3, scooby doo and another game I can't remember I think its Mr. Pencil. If you don't hook it up online you can keep whats on it. Which is an additional 3-4 little game apps and 1 or 2 leapfrog videos. 

Quoting BaezBoyz:

Love the cakes!!!! Very nice. Where are you located??? Id def purchase one from you. PS how much are you selling the leappad and games for ?

AidanCamsMom
by Amanda on Sep. 17, 2012 at 11:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Amazing job!!!

lasombrs
by Sara on Sep. 18, 2012 at 6:55 AM

Dude those are so freaking cool!! DD birthday was June and DS was Aug :( we dont do stuff for ourselves.

But I would totally do a cake like that for them next year! Thats amazing. I suck at cakes lol

xomrs.chase
by Sarah on Sep. 18, 2012 at 7:05 AM
Start a fb fan page then :) it might only get you a few prdets here and there- but maybe you can start an at home business!! My friend has a home baking business. She does mostly cake pops. Local places sell hers, and she does farmers markets too.

Its worth a shot :) you have great talent

Quoting rosemagic01:

I'd love too. I got offered an apprenticeship in manchester last week. But because of another business that opened their sales have been cut in a half over the last couple of weeks and unless it balances out they won't be able to hire me. No one else will hire me for baker/etc because I've never done it except at home. And the job I was lined up for at DH's work I lost because of some crap that went down at his job with hire ups. =\ 

He'll be lucky to get a raise this year never gotten a bonus. I hate his job. 

Quoting xomrs.chase:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ckroch
by Colleen on Sep. 18, 2012 at 7:15 AM
Cakes are awesome. About how much $?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN