Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms

Look At What I Can Do! Pic Heavy!

Posted by   + Show Post

Not trying to show off I swear but we are in desperate need of extra cash around here...so I figured if anyone needed anything that I could do maybe getting my name out there would be a good idea! 

Cakes! I can make cakes! I love craving cakes and making cakes. Here's what I can do! I made all these and can have Megs2Boys confirm considering half were made for her boys! 

My first ever cake! Yes I go big or go home I don't do the first thing I ever do of something easy. If I can't do something hard off the bat then I never touch it again because I don't have the talent to do it. I don't believe in 'practice' when it comes to my personal ability to do different forms of arts/crafts cause if I can't do it the first time I won't have the patience to do it again. =) 

I can also make things for sugar gliders or ferrats or rats! I make pouches for sugar gliders that I can adapt for rats as well. 

Travel pouchs

Sleep cage pouches

I don't have any pics of the hammocks I've made but I can also do those! I can make little hut houses too. Anything you might need for a small animal. 

I know its a long shot but I figured I'd post what I can do. Maybe some one would be interested maybe not. I also love to do cupcakes. I used to do jewelry but sold all of my supplies out of desperation to keep up on bills. I love to bake though anything you might need. If anyone wants a consultant for a party...well if I posted all the parties I've done no one would be able to load all the pictures (I ADORE) doing parties.

I know there's a section for it but I'm also selling a ps2 with 25 games, leappad with 4 games, geotrax sets. 

by on Sep. 17, 2012 at 9:20 PM
Replies (21-27):
Crissy2424
by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 9:18 AM

I forget, Holli, where do you live again?

rosemagic01
by Holli on Sep. 18, 2012 at 1:18 PM

1.25 per cupcake for the top one. 1.50 per cupcake for one with the ears/bow. 

Quoting lillucky8:

Oh my, i had no idea how many options there were lol. i like the first ones, or the third to last ones with the ears and bow sticking out of the cake

rosemagic01
by Holli on Sep. 18, 2012 at 1:19 PM

New Boston. Very close to you! 

Quoting Crissy2424:

danielleelliott
by Momof3Boys on Sep. 18, 2012 at 4:14 PM

gotta show these to my hubby.  my son will be 5 in a few weeks, and I really wanna do cupcakes.  much easier for me :)  can you do Cars cuppies?

rosemagic01
by Holli on Sep. 18, 2012 at 4:17 PM

Yup! Any theme you would want I could probably do. Just depends on how you want it done. I need a weeks notice though! 

Quoting danielleelliott:

gotta show these to my hubby.  my son will be 5 in a few weeks, and I really wanna do cupcakes.  much easier for me :)  can you do Cars cuppies?

Mom2Just1
by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 6:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Those are amazing and good job.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Crissy2424
by on Sep. 18, 2012 at 11:10 PM
1 mom liked this

When her bday comes closer I'll try and remember to message you for a birthday cake. Thanks and you are very talented!

Quoting rosemagic01:

New Boston. Very close to you! 

Quoting Crissy2424:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)