Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Hampshire Moms New Hampshire Moms

What is wrong with me????

Posted by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 8:29 PM
  • 6 Replies

With our DD 3 1/2 we have been bouncing around the idea of a second and last child. We would bring it up, chuckle about it, weigh the pros and cons, etc...well today my hear raised and I freaked out because I'd brought it up again...but this time my DH said that we would have to bring the computer out to the living room...it would go there....the bab would go in where the computer room is now....and I gave him the deer in the headlights look. He laughed and came over to comfort me, but I was like...why am I freaking out? Hadn't we known we would want one more? I guess dreaming about it and actually seriously considering it are two different things.......am I reacting wrong or what? Help! And no we hadn't settled on going for it for real or not yet.....

by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 8:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ckroch
by Colleen on Sep. 21, 2012 at 6:50 AM
It's a big decision! Pregnancy alone is a huge commitment! And if you do go for another, when you get the Bfp- you'll have another freak out. Lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jennient3
by Jennie on Sep. 21, 2012 at 7:02 AM
I remember wanting the second but not being in a rush, but when my best friend became pregnant with her 2nd, then I wanted to try. It's a big decision, when you are ready or it just happens:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xomrs.chase
by Sarah on Sep. 21, 2012 at 7:09 AM
Its a HUGE decision. My dh and I have been going back and forth on the idea for a while. I'm not sure, really.

We'd be happy with one, but wouldn't mind two...

Its tough. *hugs*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rosemagic01
by Holli on Sep. 21, 2012 at 7:47 AM

We stopped at one. So I'm of no help. Good luck though! 

Jena6121984
by Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 8:08 AM
I've got 2 (18 months apart) and I want one more, but DH isn't so sure; he says we're done I say one more. We will talk about it again once DS starts school.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Crissy2424
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 10:09 AM

Thanks Gals. We wouldn't mind a sibling for DD.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN