woman caused thousands of dollars worth of damage to her home after
dropping a match she'd been using to read something, said officials.
Crews were called to 348 Sagamore St. about 1:34 a.m. Saturday and saw heavy flames coming from the ranch-style home.
The fire was started by an occupant who dropped a match on her couch, said officials.
Investigators estimate the damage at about $50,000.
No injuries were reported.
lol you better bookmark this to delete it if it ever does :) I won't even fully quote you just in case *wink*
Connect with CafeMom:
Switch to Mobile Site
Getting Started Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
Part of the CafeMom family
© 2015 CMI Marketing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Already Joined? LOG IN